Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

Why do they wait to call the cops? I don’t get it....

One of the girls fucking recorded it and gave it to the police in 2015. The police didn't do anything with it. Recording is linked above.

I dont understand.....what does CNN, Obama or Clinton has anything to do with this? So he is a hollywood producer who donate to the dems. Did they know he was sexually assaulting people when they took his money? If not then what do you expect them to do now? Also what happens to proven innocent until guilty?

I dont understand.....what does CNN, Obama or Clinton has anything to do with this? So he is a hollywood producer who donate to the dems. Did they know he was sexually assaulting people when they took his money? If not then what do you expect them to do now? Also what happens to proven innocent until guilty?

Give all the money back with interest, disband the DNC, and quit politics forever because one donor did bad things and we just found out last week.

They aren't responsible for what their donors do after they donate to their campaigns; unless they had reason to know of the activities at the time. Any other assertion is same ol' same ol' partisan hacking.

He wasn't just donating money. He was hosting fundraisers for them. He is very close to both the Clinton's and Obama. The story is about how Clinton and Obama are being silent on this. They should at least come and acknowledge his crimes and lend some emotional support to the victims.

They don't necessarily have to donate the money if they claim they didn't know about it, but it would be a nice gesture, and would be in line with how many other people have responded to the news.

getty-hillary-clinton-harvey-weinstein-pervert.jpg

He wasn't just donating money. He was hosting fundraisers for them. He is very close to both the Clinton's and Obama. The story is about how Clinton and Obama are being silent on this. They should at least come and acknowledge his crimes and lend some emotional support to the victims.

They don't necessarily have to donate the money if they claim they didn't know about it, but it would be a nice gesture, and would be in line with how many other people have responded to the news.

So, you think Barack Obama should hold a press conference because Harvey Weinstein was accused of harassing somebody?

Give all the money back with interest, disband the DNC, and quit politics forever because one donor did bad things and we just found out last week.

Really? No one knew? Just like no one knew Billy was doing the wild thing. Wow, have you drank the coolaid.

I expect them to donate the money back. But even then.....the question is when he was fundraising, did they know about this? Again the story broke now, I dont know what they can say. He hasnt been found guilty of anything

Really? No one knew? Just like no one knew Billy was doing the wild thing. Wow, have you drank the coolaid.

From what I understand people generally don't go bragging about their sexual predatory nature to the public except for Donald Trump.

So, you think Barack Obama should hold a press conference because Harvey Weinstein was accused of harassing somebody?

You'll have to take that up with CNN, you know how much they hate Obama and love trump so they probably don't have a point.

His name is Weinstein too and he's on the board.

Who gives a shit? You saying the board and his brother knew nothing of these allegations and settlements and cover ups going back to early 90's?

If they knew, they're complicit
If they didn't, then they're incompetent and should be shut down anyway

They are both waiting to see how loud this story gets. They are hoping Trump does something stupid again and the msn ignores it and moves on.

Issue a statement, like many others have done.

And its not just me that thinks that. CNN (fake news) agrees

I don't give a shit about the donations because the entire game of political donations is simply accepted corruption littered with a trail of scumbags and their money, on both sides.

But I am surprised neither has said anything. It doesn't take much to say "we were unaware, now we're aware and it's bad". Doesn't matter tho, won't unrape women and their silence doesn't make them complicit in his past crimes.

Who gives a shit? You saying the board and his brother knew nothing of these allegations and settlements and cover ups going back to early 90's?

If they knew, they're complicit
If they didn't, then they're incompetent and should be shut down anyway

They just make movies dude, relax.

Back