SBBC Thread: Lumi and RR bury the hatchet?

What will the outcome of Lumi and RR's meet up be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm super confident it's better than yours
MMG4z.gif

got to learn a new position today...ran the trimming podium

also get to meet the pgt executives on friday afternoon

Fucking loved my trip to Chicago last year. GOAT donut town imo.

Also I thought the restaurant/bar prices were closer to Philly prices than NYC prices.

But I will never understand why people care about the Bean. My girl had to get like 40 selfies with it.

But I was excited to see the fountain from Married with Children.

I've only been to Firecakes and Do-Rite. WHat places did you hit up for donuts?

She doesn't have a pretty face, she has huge eye brows and a weird looking face.

She has absolutely no redeeming qualities, and her face is still one of her worst assets

LOL, U.S. gonna miss the world cup for like the first time in...Idk.

Good job, Donald

Fuckin Mark Hunt, one of my favorite fighters, but goddamn cuz. Dude writes an article for some shit in Australia and basically says that he has short term memory problems and is starting to slur when he talks. Talks about being okay with dying while fighting and talks shit on steroid cheaters. As a result UFC pulls him from his next fight because he is openly complaining of health issues. So he posts this on something.

@DanaWhite u peice of shit motherfuker why u fuckers pull me from the fight u getting another lawsuit u fuckwit u can kiss my ass u bald headed prick u put that chicken shit bitch in get fucked cocksucker

Fuckin Mark Hunt, one of my favorite fighters, but goddamn cuz. Dude writes an article for some shit in Australia and basically says that he has short term memory problems and is starting to slur when he talks. Talks about being okay with dying while fighting and talks shit on steroid cheaters. As a result UFC pulls him from his next fight because he is openly complaining of health issues. So he posts this on something.

@DanaWhite u peice of shit motherfuker why u fuckers pull me from the fight u getting another lawsuit u fuckwit u can kiss my ass u bald headed prick u put that chicken shit bitch in get fucked cocksucker

@Limbo Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back