SBBC Thread: Lumi and RR bury the hatchet?

What will the outcome of Lumi and RR's meet up be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even locate this Can country on a map. Surprised it hasn't been wiped out by a hurricane yet.

So USA didn't make it. What a bunch of cans

World Cups are fleeting.

World War victories are forever. Remember this, Reno

It's divegrass, who even gives a shit? LMAO at calling it the World Cup without team freedom involved though. Who's gonna watch that nonsense?

Didn't FOX pay a trillion dollars for the rights?

Ouch. They'll still do alright, just not nearly as well.

The internet told me that it was bullshit that USA is not in. I couldn't care less.

qxwxa5jn5lk7egw4unpj.gif

Didn't FOX pay a trillion dollars for the rights?

Ouch. They'll still do alright, just not nearly as well.
All the gitter duns won't tune in thats for sure. That just means we will see more Irish/German/Italian flags out, though. It will still do pretty well.

Absolutely embarrassing that the united States couldn't best some can county in the middle of the ocean....

This was basically like the movie cool runnings, except the Jamaicans rekt Canadas shit.

I thought Team 'Murrica was supposed to be really good this time around.

I'm basing this only on the fact I've heard of at least 4 guys on the team.

I don't even know where this toboggan country is. No way US should lose at anything to these cans.

I thought Team 'Murrica was supposed to be really good this time around.

I'm basing this only on the fact I've heard of at least 4 guys on the team.
Apparently some guy, pulisic, is like Messi minus the talent or some shit.

Will be interesting to see how they go about all this now. Everyone will come out the woodwork for this shit lol Gotta actually have a plan in place other than just making the cup which seems to be all they really care about right now. Rebuild that shit from the ground up. Lost a must win game against a country of 1 million people lol

i'm sure the girls will do better, cuz they have less options in terms of making money via sports

it's no wonder we suck, it's our literal d level athletes, and it's other countries literal hopes and dreams.

I personally witnessed a riot in Germany during the worldcup, and not even when they won but when they simply beat Ghana
Nobody in the US takes anything that serious haha

This shit is fuckin hilarious. I kinda wish I followed it now, just to see how the fuck they managed to choke this badly

I actually care about this less than the white people's Olympics in February, and I don't give a shit about the white people's Olympics. Just means when I go to the bar during the "world cup," I won't have to deal with hipsters pretending to care about soccer and can watch real sports.

i'm sure the girls will do better, cuz they have less options in terms of making money via sports

it's no wonder we suck, it's our literal d level athletes, and it's other countries literal hopes and dreams.

I personally witnessed a riot in Germany during the worldcup, and not even when they won but when they simply beat Ghana
Nobody in the US takes anything that serious haha
Bruh! There were riots when the Lakers won and lost. Didn't Boston riot too when the Celtics won?

People do shit like that for sports all the time. Shit I think rev posted a vid the other day of @PUO3 getting knocked out and carried out of the stadium.

Bruh! There were riots when the Lakers won and lost. Didn't Boston riot too when the Celtics won?

People do shit like that for sports all the time. Shit I think rev posted a vid the other day of @PUO3 getting knocked out and carried out of the stadium.
true, but we don't have hooligans in other sports

maybe Pro Wrestling or MMA w/ fights in the stands, or Raiders games

but it's part and parcel of soccer. They literally rushed a stadium so bad in the UK that 96 people died and 766 got wounded in Hillsborough. More people than the vegas shooter got literally crushed b/c they all wanted to see a game that bad

That's about as hardcore as it gets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back