SBBC Thread: Lumi and RR bury the hatchet?

What will the outcome of Lumi and RR's meet up be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be equivalent to CANada not qualifying for Olympic hoops. Oh wait that never happens lol

Canada now has the most foreign players in the NBA, so them not making the olympics or further in FIBA is actually pretty embarrassing

Berkeley's bookstore got firebombed in the 70s just for carrying The Satanic Verses.

0*TAZlMHsGbBhLy7kw.jpg

Who gives a shit lmao

At least when the WC comes around there won't be 10s of thousands of Americans who despise diveball and then all the sudden become huge fans for a month.

I don't remember that. A lot of rowdy happy people but I don't remmeber a riot. At least not a Detroit style riot.
I thought another city rioted like LA after a championship.

Gimme @Corona and I guarantee we beat tobbogan. I can't believe how embarrassing that shit is.

I thought another city rioted like LA after a championship.

Gimme @Corona and I guarantee we beat tobbogan. I can't believe how embarrassing that shit is.

IIRC when the US finally made the WC in 1990 is was by beating Trinidad and Tobago 1-0 on the road.

I actually care about this less than the white people's Olympics in February, and I don't give a shit about the white people's Olympics. Just means when I go to the bar during the "world cup," I won't have to deal with hipsters pretending to care about soccer and can watch real sports.

It is pretty wild to see the disparity of the US team to some legit powerhouse in divegrass, though. Im indifferent to the sport but what the elite teams/players can do is probably analagous to an average sports fan in South American or European countries watching the NBA finals- it is a huge contrast. Lol

This Trinidad prob has more money than that entire country.

I'll never forget my first encounter with "Happy Happy Happy...everything is happy!" guy. It was him yelling his happy happy happy spiel at the Israeli student group first week of classes whilst holding a sign that read "Israel = #1 Terrorist"

oddly enough that country (Rep of T and T) has a plurality of Indian ethnic people at about 38%..

in fact every person i've ever met from there looked Indian

I'll never forget my first encounter with "Happy Happy Happy...everything is happy!" guy. It was him yelling his happy happy happy spiel at the Israeli student group first week of classes whilst holding a sign that read "Israel = #1 Terrorist"

Ya you see that kind of thing happen all of the time on the Farm.

giphy.gif

It is pretty wild to see the disparity of the US team to some legit powerhouse in divegrass, though. Im indifferent to the sport but what the elite teams/players can do is probably analagous to an average sports fan in South American or European countries watching the NBA finals- it is a huge contrast. Lol
Yeah, but then when you consider you can see that same disparity between China and the US in ping pong, it becomes less impressive.

Especially since ping pong > divegrass.

SF rioted after every Giant's chip, ffs. America isnt above its own form of tribalism when it comes to its fanbases. Lol

When the Royals won in 2015 we were so fucking happy KC just partied for a week. I guess we were so shocked that we won a chip for the first time in 30 years we forgot the protocol for celebrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back