Glory 46 China- Rico vs Bigfoot & Marcus vs Pereira

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
G5jbpAE.jpg

H9hkX2R.jpg

Interesting that in the training footage of these two Chinese Sanda fighters that they are practicing sweeps and over the shoulder throws. They obviously won't be able to do that in Glory!

So if bigfoot wins he doesn't get the belt? I never get when champs have fights in their own division with the belt not on the line. Obviously bigfoot shouldn't be in line for the title but the fight is happening.

What's the logical thing to do when you get viciously KO'd over and over in MMA? Go fight world's level kick boxers! Totally makes sense, Bigfoot!

Interesting that in the training footage of these two Chinese Sanda fighters that they are practicing sweeps and over the shoulder throws. They obviously won't be able to do that in Glory!
They're not exactly Glory exclusive and who knows when the video was made :) The 2nd vid guy is in a Sanda fight on the Glory card and the 1st guy has fight(s) a couple week after Glory. Also Ye Xiang just fought a bunch of times like a week ago and he's also fighting again couple weeks after Glory. Not like they're dedicating their near futures to kickboxing.

Only watching this disappointing event for 3 reasons

1) Marcus vs Pereira

2) Pet vs Xie Lei

3)

So now Pets fight is back at 65kg or is it still at the 68kg catchweight?

Only watching this disappointing event for 3 reasons

1) Marcus vs Pereira

2) Pet vs Xie Lei

3)

Dzhaniev in Glory/new blood to 70kg, Ye Xiang in another kb fight and maybe this time we'll see if there's something to him or not, how much of it's own thing the Glory China thing is. There's some things to see.

Dzhaniev in Glory/new blood to 70kg, Ye Xiang in another kb fight and maybe this time we'll see if there's something to him or not, how much of it's own thing the Glory China thing is. There's some things to see.

Dzhaniev vs Shanghai gao is also good but Ye Xiang looked a Morosanu who can low kick on the fight with Banks

the contender tournament also looks poor,i mean,we expected a much better event when glory announced the they would go to china

I still can't comprehend why Pet is not in a contender tournament.

And Zaza in Glory in 2017!? I guess it is that Pinto's family connection.

They haven't done one of these in a while, but if I take what's written on Wikipedia at face value, this is a Qualification Tournament, the winner of which will earn a slot in a future Contender Tournament.

Right or wrong, Bigfoot's wife is all in on this, spending time with him in China as he prepares to hopefully get a win for her birthday on Saturday.

The only reason is to keep him far away from robin. They know pet won that fight and would take the rematch even easier now that he has experience against rvr's style. Hell the last guy robin fought, which was adamchuk, didn't even win a tournament and only won one fight after losing to pet to get a title shot which makes this whole thing even more asinine

Right or wrong, Bigfoot's wife is all in on this, spending time with him in China as he prepares to hopefully get a win for her birthday on Saturday.
O lord! she should just be praying he husband does not suffer more extensive brain damage than he already has. To top it all off Bigfoot already had brain abnormalities and issues before he ever suffered brain trauma from fighting.

It blows my mind in this day and age there are still be people like his wife that will cheerlead her husband into having demishied mental capacity for the rest of his life. The man needs those people closet to him to talk him out of fighting not just support him to an untimely death

His wife is nuts

Even his fucking manager tried to convince Bigfoot to not fight with verhoeven...

http://www.superlutas.com.br/notici...ao-para-o-kickboxing-ele-precisa-de-dinheiro/

this article,i am going to translate word by word where his own manager said it

title of the article:

Empresário explica migração de Pezão para o kickboxing: ‘Ele precisa de dinheiro(Bigfoot Manager explains his migration to kickboxing: "he needs money")

what his manager said on the interview

“Ele precisa do dinheiro, ele quer lutar, ele não está no final da carreira dele, não é bem assim como as pessoas estão falando. Que o melhor vença e eu estou apoiando ele completamente. Ele que quis, o meu trabalho é oferecer aos meus lutadores as oportunidades que aparecem e dar o meu veredito. Eu disse ao Pezão que não acho uma boa luta, o cara vai lutar kickboxing com o campeão do K-1. O Pezão há 10 anos me pede uma luta dessa, então também não vou impedi-lo disso, vou ajudar em tudo o que puder fazer”.( He needs the money,he want to fight,he is not on the end of his career,its not like the people are talking. May the best man win and i am completly supporting him. He wanted it, my job is to offer for my fighters the opportunities that appear for them and give my verdict. I said to Bigfoot that i dont think it is a good fight, the man is going to fight kickboxing against the "K-1"(GLORY) champion. Bigfoot ask to me for more than 10 years for a fight like this, so i am not going to prohibit it for him, i am going to help him with all that i can do )

when the man that administrates your career and win money when you fight dont want you to do it,you know that the situation is already fucked up

She's probably not fully aware of what getting ko'd that many times does to someone. Sad situation....I'm hoping that bigfoot pulls off the upset and retires.

Hopefully Bigfoot's gigantic head is helping protect him from CTE. It does affect people differently. He seems lucid enough in the Inside Glory 46 videos at least.

I'd be happy af if they did some hip tosses and sweeps... and it ended up really appealing to mainstream fans. And the glory rules got switched up to allow it.

But that's just a fantasy.

I'd be happy af if they did some hip tosses and sweeps... and it ended up really appealing to mainstream fans. And the glory rules got switched up to allow it.

But that's just a fantasy.

It's a sanda rules fight isn't it?

Back