Meme Thread v8 - Now With More Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but you implied he could not have because he was too young when he actually went on television and spoke about it.

He couldn't have been in the SS, which is often claimed.

Even in the darkest days of the war you still needed to be 16 to join the SS... and you know not be a jew.

There is a big difference between being a stock clerk in Nazi Germany and actively collaborating with Hitler, serving in the SS, etc.

He couldn't have been in the SS, which is often claimed.

Even in the darkest days of the war you still needed to be 16 to join the SS... and you know not be a jew.

There is a big difference between being a stock clerk in Nazi Germany and actively collaborating with Hitler, serving in the SS, etc.
Obviously, it's just right wing shit so they can get away with calling him a nazi, I was just correcting you.

Obviously, it's just right wing shit so they can get away with calling him a nazi, I was just correcting you.

I'm not sure what you're correcting.

Being a young human boy alive and employed during WWII in Nazi Germany isn't the same as being a member of the SS or Nazi Party or even just the Wehrmacht.

I'm not sure what you're correcting.

Being a young human boy alive and employed during WWII in Nazi Germany isn't the same as being a member of the SS or Nazi Party or even just the Wehrmacht.

This is such a confusing back and forth. I don't see anywhere in this thread where it is claimed that he was SS.

At the very least I think we all seem to agree that it wasn't as big a deal to be 'collaborating with the Nazis' given that period of time, as some would like to have people believe.

9_DD95_CDA-_F3_A8-4_F74-9830-100_E90_AB4421.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back