Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

I wonder if Kimmel is going to do a crying 5 min talk about this and condemn his bff Matt Damon ......

Last edited:
when life imitates art:
DLyukEEUQAIFpFN.jpg

Yea because his accusers are SOOOOO conservative....

Did this guy really think he could get away with groping and molesting women, as long as he kept donating to feminist causes?

I suppose that explains some of the behaviour on the more extreme left-wing side. A guilty conscience.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Are you saying this was a Chinese coup?

Not specitically, but they are interested buyers. Hollywood has been losing money long before this election, and a lot of people want change. Some want a change of leadership, some want to cash out before Hollywood goes the way of NFL. Weinstein was Hollywood royalty, and had no intention of relinquishing his spot. His own people did this.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Rape sexual assult even pedophila have been rampant in hollywood from the start.

Only surprising and perplexing part is this ever got out.

Who's toes did he step on.

my thoughts exactly. This stuff is rampant. He definitely crossed somebody.

Shit is getting real. Here's some A list actors getting a big ol shit taken on their chests. Good fuckem.

Ben Affleck and Matt Damon getting called out.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...-harvey-weinstein_us_59dd18c0e4b04fc4e1e93684

@benaffleck “GODDAMNIT! I TOLD HIM TO STOP DOING THAT” you said that to my face. The press conf I was made to go to after assault. You lie.

1:25 PM - 10 Oct 2017

rose mcgowan

✔@rosemcgowan

Hey @mattdamon what’s it like to be a spineless profiteer who stays silent?

12:02 PM - Oct 9, 2017

Wow, that's some big revelations going on there. Can you imagine what Ben and Matt are going through? Big leftist media virtue signaling darlings exposed big time.

Sounds like the whole board new, a culture of puss.
Lol at some of the goofballs on here trying to say people wouldn't know.

Rose McGowan is calling out powerful men in Hollywood who she says knew about Harvey Weinstein’s alleged sexual assault and serial harassment of women in the industry, but kept quiet.

On Tuesday, the “Charmed” actress tweeted at Ben Affleck hours after the actor tweeted a statement condemning Weinstein. In his statement, Affleck said the claims against the film producer, his friend, “made me sick.”

In response, McGowan called Affleck a liar, alluding the actor has been well aware of Weinstein’s sexual misconduct for quite a while.

“‘GODDAMNIT! I TOLD HIM TO STOP DOING THAT’ you said that to my face. The press [conference] I was made to go to after assault. You lie,” she wrote to him.

THE STORIES THAT MATTER
DOWNLOAD

The assault McGowan is referring to is most likely included in a bombshell New York Times report that said McGowan was one of at least eight women who had reached settlements with Weinstein over sexual harassment allegations. According to the Times, McGowan received a $100,000 settlement from Weinstein in 1997 after “an episode in a hotel room during the Sundance Film Festival.”

McGowan declined to comment for the Times (some speculated that she has kept quiet because her settlement may have involved a non-disclosure agreement). But that hasn’t stopped the 44-year-old from being vocal on Twitter since the Times report was published.

On Monday she tweeted the following to Affleck’s “Good Will Hunting” co-star and Weinstein friend Matt Damon, during her very public petitioning to dissolve The Weinstein Company board:

TheWrap founder Sharon Waxman also named Damon in a piece in which she claimed that while she was working for The New York Times, the paper killed a 2004 article she wrote on Weinstein’s sexual misconduct due in part to a phone call from Damon.

It looks like McGowan is going to keep speaking out. In the past day she has tweeted support for actress Asia Argento, who came forwardabout Weinstein assaulting her, and defended actress Lena Dunham, who is rallying for more men to speak out against Weinstein.

Defending what?

You seemed to imply that the company shouldn't exist because of this one man, and I corrected you that he wasn't the entire company and now you're just getting salty.

I don't think hundreds if not a thousand or more people should lose their jobs because of one man's crimes and it's pretty shitty of you to suggest that.

They could just simply fire him and rebrand.

Rose McGowan is calling out powerful men in Hollywood who she says knew about Harvey Weinstein’s alleged sexual assault and serial harassment of women in the industry, but kept quiet.

On Tuesday, the “Charmed” actress tweeted at Ben Affleck hours after the actor tweeted a statement condemning Weinstein. In his statement, Affleck said the claims against the film producer, his friend, “made me sick.”

In response, McGowan called Affleck a liar, alluding the actor has been well aware of Weinstein’s sexual misconduct for quite a while.

“‘GODDAMNIT! I TOLD HIM TO STOP DOING THAT’ you said that to my face. The press [conference] I was made to go to after assault. You lie,” she wrote to him.

THE STORIES THAT MATTER
DOWNLOAD

The assault McGowan is referring to is most likely included in a bombshell New York Times report that said McGowan was one of at least eight women who had reached settlements with Weinstein over sexual harassment allegations. According to the Times, McGowan received a $100,000 settlement from Weinstein in 1997 after “an episode in a hotel room during the Sundance Film Festival.”

McGowan declined to comment for the Times (some speculated that she has kept quiet because her settlement may have involved a non-disclosure agreement). But that hasn’t stopped the 44-year-old from being vocal on Twitter since the Times report was published.

On Monday she tweeted the following to Affleck’s “Good Will Hunting” co-star and Weinstein friend Matt Damon, during her very public petitioning to dissolve The Weinstein Company board:

TheWrap founder Sharon Waxman also named Damon in a piece in which she claimed that while she was working for The New York Times, the paper killed a 2004 article she wrote on Weinstein’s sexual misconduct due in part to a phone call from Damon.

It looks like McGowan is going to keep speaking out. In the past day she has tweeted support for actress Asia Argento, who came forwardabout Weinstein assaulting her, and defended actress Lena Dunham, who is rallying for more men to speak out against Weinstein.

Old Harvey's in more shit that Michael Jackson's middle finger at the moment.

Even the Hollyweird retards have finally turned on him.

He's a repulsive creep, but that tape is not evidence of a crime. He's just trying to talk her into sex, not physically forcing her. She could have walked out at any time.

Harvey Weinstein claimed that a right wing conspiracy may be behind the recent allegations against him. Could this be true ? Could this all be a set up ? What say you denizens of Sherdog ?

Harvey Weinstein believes the allegations of inappropriate sexual behaviour against him are part of a right-wing 'conspiracy' to take him down, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The Hollywood mogul thinks that shadowy right wing forces are 'out to get me' and that he is being targeted for his liberal views.
In an echo of his close friend Hillary Clinton's notorious claim that 'a vast right-wing conspiracy' was out to get her and her husband, the Democratic supporter is making the claim to those around him - despite his admission

Weinstein believes a team of lawyers linked to conservative groups have been digging up dirt on him and that other prominent Democrat supporters will be attacked next.
Speaking to DailyMail.com a source painted a different picture, one of a man who felt that he was the victim of a sinister-sounding plot.
'Nobody is claiming that the New York Times spent any money to get this story done but other organisations may have.

The source said: 'Harvey feels is being set up by a team of people who are out to get him.
'There are are conservative organisations who know he is long-time foe of the NRA, of Donald Trump, and a longtime supporter of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and the Democrats.

'He believes they are financing a team of lawyers who are digging up these stories.

'There's a political agenda behind this. Harvey feels it's a conspiracy and that's the most interesting part of this, where it originated from, not the erroneous reporting that's going on.

'He won't be the last, other people like him will be targeted too.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...einstein-right-wing-conspiracy-sex-shame.html
typical left winger

The only conspiracy here is the Liberal one that hid his assaults for all these years.

All these hardcore Hillary supporting celebrities who have been caught out protecting Harvey for years.

Liberals always play the victim card. Next he will say it was anti sematic Nazis that are out to get him.

Did this guy really think he could get away with groping and molesting women, as long as he kept donating to feminist causes?

I suppose that explains some of the behaviour on the more extreme left-wing side. A guilty conscience.
He got away for decades. In my view, he got away with it on the whole.
He got busted now when he is already old and decrepit, after enjoying fresh hollywoodian pussy we can only dream of.

Back