NFL Discussion v55: NYG receiver tryouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't trust him to carry my shit because he drops everything. Even when its right in his hand he cannot hold on to it. He drops passes.
he never dropped in college tho, it's difficult to catch the ducks carr throws in his vicinity

he never dropped in college tho, it's difficult to catch the ducks carr throws in his vicinity
This is a new one for me. So you are saying that Carr throws the ball, it hits Cooper in the hands, but because of the way the ball gets there Cooper cannot catch it? That is either some next level scouting shit you are onto or it is completely fucking moronic. I am leaning towards moronic.

This is a new one for me. So you are saying that Carr throws the ball, it hits Cooper in the hands, but because of the way the ball gets there Cooper cannot catch it? That is either some next level scouting shit you are onto or it is completely fucking moronic. I am leaning towards moronic.
Carr sux is what I’m saying and is extremely overrated. The few times Carr manages to throw a good ball to cooper, cooper is in so much shock that he can’t focus and catch the rare oddities that are good passes by Carr

The fact is that the Giants would give up a first rounder for Cooper. So would multiple other GMs. I don't think it's what he's done in the past as much as its' there's a need for him.

The fact is that the Giants would give up a first rounder for Cooper. So would multiple other GMs. I don't think it's what he's done in the past as much as its' there's a need for him.
The Giants, whose season is 100% over, are 100% not giving up their likely top 5 pick for Amari Cooper.

tenor.gif

Since Ozzie (GOAT GM) has one weakness, which is drafting WRs, I'd be fine with the Ravens giving up a 3rd rounder for Cooper.

Since Ozzie (GOAT GM) has one weakness, which is drafting WRs, I'd be fine with the Ravens giving up a 3rd rounder for Cooper.

Interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Perriman already can't catch, Cooper has the drops... but a 3rd rounder? I'm down. He's young, he could develop. He's been good before.

Kwon is gonna be good to go this weekend. AP has no chance getting past him Sunday.

The Giants, whose season is 100% over, are 100% not giving up their likely top 5 pick for Amari Cooper.
Their season is clearly just getting started. Dont you know they won a SB with an entirely different team and staff 5 years ago?
Kwon is gonna be good to go this weekend. AP has no chance getting past him Sunday.
Not sure AP could get by a highschool team right now.

Good matchup on paper tomorrow. Hopefully its not a Thursday shit fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back