Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

if there's one thing connecting the left and and the right, it's that the rich elite tend to get away with pedophilia and sexual assault for years and years. it's not a right vs left issue.

Harvey+Weinstein+Weinstein+Company+Netflix+uGGSSQ36Zovl.jpg

Rape sexual assult even pedophila have been rampant in hollywood from the start.

Only surprising and perplexing part is this ever got out.

Who's toes did he step on.
His brother's toes. His bro is taking him down due to a power struggle.

I

"Yes. Im sick of the media demanding only women speak up. What about the men? Perhaps many are afraid to look at their own behavior."

What say you?
Just image a man that plays mainly roles where he shoots and punching people when seduces gorgeous women that admit to agree to be sodomized by his producer.
Those people are not rocket scientists , cannot run a company of his own nor make and honest living as stage actor and the coke is expensive too. Image the shock to see your hero that confess that he did this because he is a lazy ignorant bastard that just want make money and being famous

Source? Any evidence to substantiate this whatsoever?
Just accusation about Ben and Matt at this point it would explain why Affleck loves Islam so much (Sorry Ben you still the bomb in Phantoms)

Remember folks the Democrats aren't responsible for who supports them the same way Trump isn't responsible when white supremacists support him "oh wait"

Terry Crews just came out against another "head honco". Name names or you're a coward.
wouldn't it be legally impossible to name names without evidence? it'd be slander or something?

He's a repulsive creep, but that tape is not evidence of a crime. He's just trying to talk her into sex, not physically forcing her. She could have walked out at any time.
that's not just 'talking her into sex', that's definitely using his position to coerce her to go into his room, after admitting on tape he fondled her without her permission. there's a very strong threatening tone.

is it legal to threaten people to have sex with you in the USA?

that's not just 'talking her into sex', that's definitely using his position to coerce her to go into his room, after admitting on tape he fondled her without her permission. there's a very strong threatening tone.

is it legal to threaten people to have sex with you in the USA?

Agreed, it's also called abuse of power.

While maybe not technically illegal, it's definitely unethical. The subordinate, in this case the actresses, are put into difficult positions by rejecting their superior and facing possible consequences. I believe it would become illegal if he actually followed through on any threats. It's why so many companies have policies against interoffice relationships, they are lawsuits waiting to happen.

If this asshole was running around town, getting with random young women, who he wasn't trying to hire, it would be a nonissue. However, he specifically targeted women he had power over.

It's the same issue I had with Bill Clinton and his female interns. I wouldn't have cared one bit if he was bringing random girls into the White House, but he was fooling around with interns who would have a hard time saying no due to his position.

Remember folks the Democrats aren't responsible for who supports them the same way Trump isn't responsible when white supremacists support him "oh wait"
this argument goes both ways.

De Caunes, who was in her early thirties at the time, was already an established actress, but she wondered what would happen to younger and more vulnerable women in the same situation. Over the years, she said, she’s heard similar accounts from friends. “I know that everybody—I mean everybody—in Hollywood knows that it’s happening,” de Caunes said. “He’s not even really hiding. I mean, the way he does it, so many people are involved and see what’s happening. But everyone’s too scared to say anything.”

Harvey should have said: "You got me. I like beautiful women and back in the 90s I constantly hit on them. When you look as I do you have to work much harder but I never forced anyone to do anything. And now this witch hunt is making things difficult between my wife and I. I am stepping down from my current position and will be working on saving my marriage, my family. Thank you."

I hope they can get some evidence bring down Matt Damon and Ben Affleck as well. All the same accusers say Damon and Affleck were aware and complicit in all of this shit.
Where are you getting this from? Sounds like fake news to me.

Affleck's brother is a rapist and hasn't seem to hurt his career. Hollywood is like the Catholic Church.

google ben affleck now. he is coming out strong against Weinstein
Casey is NOT a rapist, he was accused of sexual harassment, not rape or sexual assault.

I think the right wing reveling in it has helped to give the story legs, but ultimately he was taken down by the New York Times, the New Yorker and Hollywood actresses. That's not the right wing, it just happens that this guy is a shit head with public figure enemies across the political spectrum.

Back