2017 CFB Discussion v2: Will Okie Chokie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Botch Jones reads too many inspirational books.

I"m in An Arbor this week and tuned into the local sport radio station. Holy cripes, the local faithful is completely discombobulated over the QB position. Even the insiders are like, "we don't know what the hell we want the team to do at QB".

It's pretty funny actually.

@Sexy, @RR, @Revolver

I"m in An Arbor this week and tuned into the local sport radio station. Holy cripes, the local faithful is completely discombobulated over the QB position. Even the insiders are like, "we don't know what the hell we want the team to do at QB".

@Sexy, @RR, @Revolver

They know what they want.

@Sexy, @RR, @Revolver

They know what they want.

McCaffrey? Are any of these QBs that Harbaugh recruited actually any good?

btw did you guys see what that guy with the last name Ray said about UM? Basicallya bout how Tressel killed the rivalry this century and he had a huge impact on UM football by closing the border

McCaffrey? Are any of these QBs that Harbaugh recruited actually any good?

Peters is good. McCaffrey looks like a Kenyan sprinter

btw did you guys see what that guy with the last name Ray said about UM? Basicallya bout how Tressel killed the rivalry this century and he had a huge impact on UM football by closing the border

I haven't yet. Link me

@RR

this is where i saw this. i would probably agree if i was a UM fan

Marcus Ray (1997 champs and former NFLer)? He does an afternoon show in the UMich station with Jamie Morris on local radio.

Are any of these QBs that Harbaugh recruited actually any good?

... or not in some kind of trouble.

I guess Alex Malzone is buried somewhere at Gallup park (it's a park along the river in AA).

Last edited:

107j5gg.jpg

Please sweet baby Jesus, let the Cougs beat Cal tomorrow.

Hope Clemson's QB is okay @ Syracuse tonight at halftime, took a hard slam and left the game ...

Also tomorrow hope MSU crushes BYU...nothing but hate for 'em...

Watching this Clemson game with a diehard Cuse fan. Brutal.

At least I'm drinking a ton of alcohol

Watching this Clemson game with a diehard Cuse fan. Brutal.

At least I'm drinking a ton of alcohol

As a grad of UGA (and born in Starkville so I pull for MSU too)...I can only hope that Clemson going down means another step towards UGA vs. Alabama #1 vs. #2 in the SEC title game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back