Tony Ferguson and DC go back and forth on twitter

this is a good sign.....

Tony's wheels already coming off and getting a big head.. believing in his hype.. talking shit to people he shouldn't be

trying to create buzz like Lee....

FAKE

Yet here you Sherdoggers are, day in and day out, talking shit about pro fighters.

I just love the hypocrisy of the posters here. It's hilarious.

Care to explain what you mean by "you"? You may have a better recollection of my actions on this forum, than I do.

Care to explain what you mean by "you"? You may have a better recollection of my actions on this forum, than I do.
Sherdoggers in general.... you know, the people who post here? Those people.

Sherdoggers in general.... you know, the people who post here? Those people.

I realized this a few years ago. People can be very hypocritical.

The same happens in any venue where they have the luxury of anonymity.

(I recommend you to watch the "Deadgirl" movie, if you haven't. "How far would you go if no one could catch you?")

D.C. should have just said "where's ur son at"

Or

"Teach me your deadlift form, bro"

Never in my life will I understand why so called men, get off on this bickering bullshit. Next time one of you goes off on a conservative rant, about the pussification of men, remember the fucking type of threads you gravitate towards.

Book it! I'd love to see DC just bulldoze that goofy weirdo.

The fuck is Tony's problem? DC put on the performance of his career in losing to Jones. He was amazing that night. Jones was just roided to the gills.

fixed

Are we all going to pretend like that picture doesn't look exactly like DC?

lol I love when Tony lets phoneys know they are fake. DC is one of the fakest guys in the UFC. All his respect is a front. The true DC comes out a lot. He's an idiot.

Tony doesn't care if a professional fighter with a 50lb weight advantage on him can beat him up. He's not a cuck like most of you clearly are.
DC is all class and legit. You and Tony however...

Cormier, as much as I like him, does seem like the kind of dude to run off to HR and report somebody if he overheard them say anything a little risky.

I'd love to see El Cucuy's first title defense against Iaquinta, just so I can laugh at their shit talking.

I'm assuming Tony's talking about DC saying that he sticks his chin out, and also how he was leaning towards Kevin's side during the fight (didn't really notice this, all 3x watching the fight). I think Tony's just taking it the wrong way with how DC called the fight, and took it way too personal. DC wasn't being a dick towards him in any way, I feel, and Ton'y understandably taking it personal, seeing that he's the fighter that's in the cage, so every little thing is magnified x100 for him.

One of those moments where he should've just DM'd DC, instead of taking it public, and going off on him. C'mon Tony, DC's one of the good guys, and I guarantee you, if you would've just DM'd him, you would've understood where he was coming from, and none of this beef would be going down.

I hate when 2 of my faves go at it. It's like when your parents fight lol.

Tony needs to stop picking fights with guys twice his size.

if you're refering to werdum, tony didn't pick up a fight, actually he did the oposite, he listened to werdum calling tony's mother a whore and didn't react at all.
not that he could've done anything besides getting embarassed but still, he didn't pick a fight there

Back