Lando did better than Kevin Lee vs Tony.

Either way I am Legion of GrooVe member. But I also represent my plat Nation Brothers as well I just don't like seeing Brothers go at it that's all
I'm a card carrying member of the Legion of Groove, the Platinum Nation, the ... whatever the Conor McGregor fans would be... and the Joanna Champion Wagon (which has been awesome... she's taking everybody out!)

Either way I am Legion of GrooVe member. But I also represent my plat Nation Brothers as well I just don't like seeing Brothers go at it that's all
It's not gonna last for long, they are reporting all my posts :(

picgifs-abandon-thread-fuck-this-shit-185120.gif

Bro funny you should post those gifs, I got "UFC Hits Vol 1" on VHS in the mail yesterday, thinking of doing a thread on it, breaking it down, posting some old school martial-arts gifs.

Love old school fights.

tankeeabottaho2.gif

B Im in.gif

Bro funny you should post those gifs, I got "UFC Hits Vol 1" on VHS in the mail yesterday, thinking of doing a thread on it, breaking it down, posting some old school martial-arts gifs.

Love old school fights.
The ol´school is full of forgotten [hardcore] stories...

He also got finished quicker. At least Lee has beaten some good fighters. Lando's best win is over a post injury Makdessi.

He also got finished quicker. At least Lee has beaten some good fighters. Lando's best win is over a post injury Makdessi.
Groovy is still a rookie, u know how many more fights Lee has over him?

U do know that it was a fight on short notice, right?

Last edited:
Well, Lee lasted till the third round before being tapped out and Lando only to the second, so he kinda did do better depending on how ya wanna look at it.

Groovy is still a rookie, u know how many more fights Lee has over him?
Lee vs Vannata probably won't ever happen as Lee said himself he weighed 185 for his fight against Cucuy. Dude is a fkn massive LW. I say go to WW Lee, and he would definitely do some damage to that division

Lee vs Vannata probably won't ever happen as Lee said himself he weighed 185 for his fight against Cucuy. Dude is a fkn massive LW. I say go to WW Lee, and he would definitely do some damage to that division
Hmmm... these new breed dudes would sell their mother b4 bein´forced to go up...

I'm a card carrying member of the Legion of Groove, the Platinum Nation, the ... whatever the Conor McGregor fans would be... and the Joanna Champion Wagon (which has been awesome... she's taking everybody out!)
Joanna's wagon has to be stoked for the Rose fight. She is gonna beat her up good imo

Vannata put a beating on Tony and I don't think I have seen anyone do what Lando did to Tony. Tony is a savage for thugging it out and d'arce choking mah boi Landonian

And this is a reminder that Conor could quite easily trash Tony in the first 2 rounds. If it goes passed three the fight is Tony's. People say he's a better Nate but I think they're pretty even.

Na Diaz a very limited absolutely no way he goes through Tony's last 10 undefeated.. hell he lost to Thompson and RDA and is like 4/4 in his last 8

Diaz has some decent boxing.. his other main pluses are his cardio and toughness but Ferguson matches those..

Ferguson does block a lot with his face.. but Nate is not much better.. he also refuses to block leg kicks for the most part

While Nate boxing maybe better.. Tony has far more varied striking.. can wrestle and has very nice JJ

Just overall Tony has far more tools in his arsenal then Nate.. i do agree he either gets blown out in 1 or 2 or gets a sub/tko if it goes past that (vs Conor)

Lando won the fight easily. Sometimes facial damage and lacerations are not the right criteria to judge a fight. Lando won all three rounds quite easily. His UFC record doesn't really truly express his talent level. He will be top 5 in the coming years and I expect him to challenge for the title at least.

Lando would have beat Tony if he'd had a training camp, he gassed hard and gave Tony a way back into the fight.

Back