2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

Aaron Jones is gone.
I put in a request for elijah and mckinnon. hopefully i land one
I got Jones luckily. My WR situation is trash outside of Adams though. Ugh.

Right when it looked like Decker was jelling with the Titans Mariotta goes doewn

Anyone here think Peterson is worth a shit to pick up?

I think he might be, for whatever reason the Saints made it painfully obvious that they were going to run anytime that AP was on the field - he only has 2 catches on the year

I'm in a 10 team league and the only other guy worth targeting at RB is McKinnon (and I've been on that ride before), can't imagine there's a whole lot out there beyond 1 or 2 week fill ins in most leagues

Idk how many touches AP gets tho. Ellington is going to get a lot of work still since he can run or pass and theyre prob going to be down in a lot of games too

im still recovering from the beat down I got last week, but this weeks rankings are coming out and I have some BYEs. Setting your lineup after a pounding is tedious.

I have a high waiver priority (#2) and I'm going to roll the dice on him. They cut Chris Johnson and have already named AP the starter. The opportunity is there for him and he is a much better fit in the Card's offense than he was in the Saint's.

I still have no idea why the Saint's even signed him. He was not a fit for their offense at all.

Last edited:
What do you guys think Peterson's value will be in Arizona?

I think middle RB2, but there is a chance for a boarder line RB1/RB2.

Arizonas line is trash. AP will struggle, won't play on 3rd downs and won't play on hurry up/2 min situations.

He is AP though, so I still think he's interesting.

DeSean Jackson, Sterling Shepard, and Aaron Jones are available. What should my priority order be? Dropping Kendall Wright for the receivers. Also, I'm not sure if I should can Latavius for any other backs available. Maybe Marlon Mack or a gamble on Adrian Peterson?

What do you guys think Peterson's value will be in Arizona?

I think middle RB2, but there is a chance for a boarder line RB1/RB2.
Hes completely done. That line is terrible.

Thinking of dropping Arizona Defense (playing TB) for Redskins (playing SF) this week. What do you think?

Thinking of dropping Arizona Defense (playing TB) for Redskins (playing SF) this week. What do you think?
AZ defense has been awful and Skins have been good.

AZ defense has been awful and Skins have been good.

Losing Calais Campbell was huge. They have very little pass rush outside of Jones and the Honey badger doesn't look the same after all those injuries.

I'm feeling good about my defense this week (I have the Broncos).

Who would you guys start between Kelvin Benjamin, Danny Amendola, or Cobb at WR?

I'm feeling good about my defense this week (I have the Broncos).

Who would you guys start between Kelvin Benjamin, Danny Amendola, or Cobb at WR?
Benjacan

I never thought I'd read the words:
Yahoo Fantasy said:
Peterson is a legitimate RB3 moving forward

RB3... never though I'd see that.

Just bid a ton of money in my auction league to pick up Sterling Shepard. With Cooper and Parker as my typical starters, I'm hoping this pays off.

Back