Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

Looking like Conley is creeping closer to being shut down for the season.

Wow, just fucking wow.

I don't recall a injury being a issue when he was drafted. When did this originally happen? Couldn't have been camp or preseason cause he never participated cause of this injury.

Wow, just fucking wow.

I don't recall a injury being a issue when he was drafted. When did this originally happen? Couldn't have been camp or preseason cause he never participated cause of this injury.

Originally happened during mini camp back in June which was 4 months ago (16 weeks). Assuming it is a stress fracture of the shin, less serious injuries of this sort usually heal in 6-8 weeks. However, since he's still having issues after all this time then it's a much more severe case. If so, it's probably best to shut him down for the rest of the season to avoid chronic long term problems.

Sucks because I don't think he was injured during his time at Ohio St. Hope he doesn't turn into MEJ 2.0. We've had to wait 3 season to finally see MEJ healthy (knock on wood).

Wow, just fucking wow.

About a month or so prior to camp. Didnt have any injury concerns coming into the draft. Same with Obi.

Just shit luck there. It wasnt a Hayden move, this time.

Come on man, there are Raider fans from all over, thousands of miles away from Oakland, we can't all go to the games. Sorry but it's a bullshit standard for determining who's a "real" Raider fan. I've spent the last 35 years flying the colors on both coasts and overseas and I've never wavered despite some of the worst losing periods in sports history. I bleed Silver and Black as much as you or anyone else.

That being said, I wish the Raiders had stayed in Oakland and I understand that you're losing something that's part of your life and important to you, yeah that sucks. I hope you have some cool final good times with your crew in that shitty stadium.

Out of curiosity, what do you plan on doing when the Raiders leave? Pick another team? Stop following football? Stay so drunk you're only marginally aware of what the hell's going on around you? Honestly curious, not judging.
I'm a Michigan Wolverines fan, love the Wolverines, been a fan for over 30 years, bleed Maize And Blue
But putting on your lucky shorts and sitting on your couch to look at tv and cheer for a team on the other side of the country isnt the same as spending your hard earned dollars, waking up at 3 am every Sunday for decades and getting suited and booted to head out to the stadium to party down and do battle with 50,000 of your brothers
Its a completely different experience and whole nother level of fandom
A lotta people may think they're fans but they aint one of us, thats what I mean when I say that

And no I'm not a dickrider thats gonna jump to another team
If the whole point of this futile fuckin exercise is to go to football games and enjoy the festival/county fair/rock concert insane party atmosphere of the live game experience then cheering for a different outta town team isnt gonna fix that problem
Fuck the raiders and fuck the rest of em too

My only hope now is that the Lingerie Football League brings a team to Oakland
One of my cousins keeps trying to talk me into investing in a team with him
I'd catch so many sexual harassment cases

My only hope now is that the Lingerie Football League brings a team to Oakland
One of my cousins keeps trying to talk me into investing in a team with him
I'd catch so many sexual harassment cases
Those girls go fucking hard.

One girl chugged beer on the 50 even.

Those girls go fucking hard.

One girl chugged beer on the 50 even.

Yea they do
I used to watch it every week when it was on some shitty third tier cable channel called Fuse a few years ago
They had a bitch on the Seattle Mist named Danika Brace and she was a fuckin monster
Wish it was still on tv

I'm a Michigan Wolverines fan, love the Wolverines, been a fan for over 30 years, bleed Maize And Blue
But putting on your lucky shorts and sitting on your couch to look at tv and cheer for a team on the other side of the country isnt the same as spending your hard earned dollars, waking up at 3 am every Sunday for decades and getting suited and booted to head out to the stadium to party down and do battle with 50,000 of your brothers
A lotta people may think they're fans but they aint one of us, thats what I mean when I say that

If the whole point of this futile fuckin exercise is to go to football games and enjoy the festival/county fair/rock concert insane party atmosphere of the live game experience then cheering for a different outta town team isnt gonna fix that problem

"Do battle with 50,000 of your brothers" wtf battle are you and these 50,000 brothers of yours doing?

The Randy Marsh kind I would presume.
dannytanner.gif

Yeah OK, I don't have any social circle that revolves around a sports team so ya got me there hero. If that's the criteria for winning then you win.

Look big fella, I'm sorry for your loss and I sincerely hope that you fit in some more good times with your brothers before the move. Post some pics or something so non-fans like me can get a vicarious thrill while we sit here in our lucky shorts.

Last edited:
Yeah OK, I don't have any social circle that revolves around a sports team so ya got me there hero. If that's the criteria for winning then you win.

Look big fella, I'm sorry for your loss and I sincerely hope that you fit in some more good times with your brothers before the move. Post some pics or something so non-fans like me can get a vicarious thrill while we sit here in our lucky shorts.
You dont take losing very well

Bowman is a FA.

Obi back to practice next week.

Back