Premier League Thread 2017/18 v32: Bunch Of Lazy Kernts In Dis Fred Edition.

Are You A Lazy Kernt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

@frenzy

Next game that same guy is whining "we need a healer wtffff" and I was like DO IT YOURSELF and he did and it was an easy win

{<huh!}>

I live in SoCal. The parks are filled with Hispanic kids playing soccer. I just don't get why hardly any make it into the youth system?
It's because it's expensive to play here which is ridiculous. The rich kids are able to join teams and academies and get to travel because they can afford it, while the poor kid(likely Hispanic) can't afford the fees. All this while being hungrier to play and on average willing to sacrifice more to be at the top level while being more skilled.

The Mens NT is filled with people who play it for a hobby and as a job when other teams players are playing like caged animals and this is their livelihoods. It flat out means more to them. They know nothing else. It is a religion to them down there, it's another sport to play here.

So he's right, we are soft an will continue to be soft because other teams want it more. They NEED it more.

I was hoping we'd get US of A v Engerland for my first world cup prem fred.

Fuckin lol

I mentioned this in the USMNT thread but thought I'd share it here since you kernts are more knowledgeable.

The US might not ever be elite because of the way sports are structured here. The public school system funds most the sports here from the age of about 11 until 23. They're the ones that produce all the great players in basketball, football, baseball.

But in soccer, teens with potential to become stars drop out of regular school and use either tutors or attend classes at their clubs. They start training year round, travel the country and even internationally, and get to face top competition.

That just can't happen in the US. Parents won't allow it. You have a few that have done so like Giuseppe Rossi and Pulisic, but you need about 40 of those guys to have a big pool of players from which to choose.

hes from saudi arabia too so u know it hurts him a woman is the best player on his team lmfao

im in gold now, feg.
iu

I live in SoCal. The parks are filled with Hispanic kids playing soccer. I just don't get why hardly any make it into the youth system?
pay to play system

they cant afford it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back