Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

Its the same as Bill Cosby situation.
One person accuses, its hard to judge. But you soon realised this guy was a sicko.

Now with this Weinstein guy There's women coming out of the woodwork, now three accusations of rape. There's no doubt in my mind this guy is a sicko. Sadly, just like Cosby this guy is powerful and has enough money to evade justice.
Yet they still protect the pedos

Its the same as Bill Cosby situation.
One person accuses, its hard to judge. But you soon realised this guy was a sicko.

Now with this Weinstein guy There's women coming out of the woodwork, now three accusations of rape. There's no doubt in my mind this guy is a sicko. Sadly, just like Cosby this guy is powerful and has enough money to evade justice.
Also just like Roger Ailes situation.

The Democratic Party, CNN, NFL and Hollywood all messed with Trump and now they are falling apart.

President-Trump.jpg
So I guess ALL of Trump's accusers are to be disbelieved, but not Harvey's huh? And we can also ignore/excuse his own confessional tape, huh? Convenient. :)

"Make no mistake it came from a deep place of loathing and anger."

Nothing worse than knowing about something about this and the pig continues on. Works like a worm.
Sometimes people up here like that just disappear. No one asks a whole lot of questions.
My friends dad (he was a lot like my dad, bin told I have the crazy gene) that homesteaded up here shot someone like this. This was after warning him to knock it off many times. He spent a few months in jail.

The Democrats have a knack for protecting high level rapists and sexual abusers. Harvey Weinstein, Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, Anthony Weiner, and those are only the ones we know about. Hollywood is a liberal cesspool for sexual predators
duh theres no such thing as a man who is a sensitive liberal. its all a guise to hunt for pussy

Hilarious.....his goofy fans don’t remember or have ever seen The Man Show. I’m pretty sure even Rogan made appearances. At least Carolla stayed himself instead of selling out

....and now girls jumping on trampolines!
Rogan was the co-host of the show at one point. Originally, the co-hosts were Kimmel and Carolla. Then they left and Rogan and Stanhope took over until the show was finally canceled.

duh theres no such thing as a man who is a sensitive liberal. its all a guise to hunt for pussy

They are such betas they dont even think that way. They are too stupid and femine to capitalize on all the pussy around them. Which makes them even more pathetic.

They are such betas they dont even think that way. They are too stupid and femine to capitalize on all the pussy around them. Which makes them even more pathetic.
the very idea of a woman associating themselves with them is all they need

"Make no mistake it came from a deep place of loathing and anger."

Nothing worse than knowing about something about this and the pig continues on. Works like a worm.
Sometimes people up here like that just disappear. No one asks a whole lot of questions.
My friends dad (he was a lot like my dad, bin told I have the crazy gene) that homesteaded up here shot someone like this. This was after warning him to knock it off many times. He spent a few months in jail.

what's even more frustrating is knowing that little can be done, or will be done because he wields so much power....

it's time's like this where you wish Dexter and/or Punisher were real people.

Terry Crews got Buck Broke.

The fuck is up with yalls obsession with our dick and balls?

So I guess ALL of Trump's accusers are to be disbelieved, but not Harvey's huh? And we can also ignore/excuse his own confessional tape, huh? Convenient. :)

I didn't realized Trump was accused of sexual assault. I will have to Google it.

Lmao Ben Affleck real life character must not be too far off from the character he played in Mallrats.

Fatman on Batman is going to be interesting.

Give all the money back with interest, disband the DNC, and quit politics forever because one donor did bad things and we just found out last week.
Oh please, if some bible thumping Republican got caught banging hookers or doing gay stuff in a men's room somewhere you'd be painting with a wide brush too.

So who is she talking about?

You can't trust millennials these days. They're so emotionally unstable and sensitive they will interpret damn near anything as a threat. That's why they hide behind terms like "sexual harassment" and avoid specifying what the fuck actually took place. This is why there's currently a debate on what actually constitutes violence, as some people want you to believe words and opinions fall into that category.

Back