Eminem's opinion of Trump

Lol, I love the constant cutting to close-ups of black people, for credibility.

'Look! This message is approved by REAL black people!'

omg dat cringe

that was really awkard, even his attire is a parody... when he become a total retard?

rip slim shady

Gotta love every liberal like Eminem who says "Trump is dividing us" immediately followed by "If you support Trump well fuck you!"

Well murder does throw a wrench into things. I think quality of work mixed in with the long lasting influence they've had.

It's crazy how much Jay Electronica gets slept on.

Seriously, just dropping incredible bars over Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (incredible film)

His new shit with MF DOOM is so good. Both two incredible lyricists.

Never heard of this dude.
Liking what im hearing so far.
Thanks

Lol, I love the constant cutting to close-ups of black people, for credibility.

'Look! This message is approved by REAL black people!'

They've been doing those cuts forever. To think Eminem needs credibility after almost every successful black rapper considers him the best of the best is silly.

His opinion matters less then the lint in my cat's asshole.

Hate on Trump all you want but acknowledge he’s famous because he’s a rich successful businessman.

The 9th grade drop out is educating you guys on politics, listen up !!!!!
Ok, so the dude that inherited hundos ‘o millianos has something to teach us common folk....

... but self made millionaire who was born in the trailer park gutter has nothing worthwhile to say?

Excuse me for a minute, my bootstrap test must be broken.

They've been doing those cuts forever.

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean.

To think Eminem needs credibility after almost every successful black rapper considers him the best of the best is silly.

To think cutting to shots of black people in between Eminem's words isn't pandering, is ignoring the reality of what that video was doing

Ok, so the dude that inherited hundos ‘o millianos has something to teach us common folk....

... but self made millionaire who was born in the trailer park gutter has nothing worthwhile to say?

Well in that sense one graduated college and went to great schools while the other didn't graduate high school. But you're right go be a rapper instead of a real estate mogul, the future is unlimited. Go sign up for some battles right now, you only get one chance, spaghetti spaghetti

The number of rap songs I like I can count on my fingers and toes, but it seems really horrible live. Every rapper I hear on late night shows, or in concert bits sound god awful to me.

Because rap isn't music. It's just a load of production tricks. That's why it sounds so bad live, because those production tricks can't be used then.

Well it's a cypher, which means freestyled.

Also I'm not sure how setting the world record isn't something to be proud of. To be basically be spitting out rhymes at four words a second is incredible.

The man is a god in hip hop, listen to these incredible artists speaking of him like the legend he is.

"incredible artists"

Well in that sense one graduated college and went to great schools while the other didn't graduate high school. But you're right go be a rapper instead of a real estate mogul, the future is unlimited. Go sign up for some battles right now, you only get one chance, spaghetti spaghetti
That's moms spaghetti to you

This.

They've all been brainwashed to worship the silver-spoon rich-boy who inherited dynastic wealth from his nobleman father but hate the true self-made man who came from nothing and overcame because he was born poor...

You sound jelly bro that Em makes more money than you and you sound poor...

Im sure hanging off the nuts of a spoiled brat who inherited Daddys money will do wonders for your country...

I think Lil Wayne had the correct approach when the media asked him about supporting BLM. His fans come from all races and creeds the same with eminem. Leave the politics out and just make music for your fans to enjoy/escape into.

Except that Mathers is trying to become relevant again and a publicist told him to pull this stunt to target a liberal millennial audience.

It's a marketing ploy for his next tour/album.

The ingrates in this thread defending him are his target audience. Jokes on you.

Back