Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

So now even Terry Crews was molested? Isn’t this guy about 6’4 225? I’m reading that a “high power figure” groped his groin right in front of his wife and he didn’t do shit about it because 1. It would ruin his career and 2. The headlines would have been black man beats down white man.....hmmmm

if that’s what it takes to be famous then fuck that line of work. You know if motherfuckers are groping Terry Crews in front of his wife with zero reprecautions then basically anything goes
We prop these celebrities up and wish we could be them but... when you really think about it, these guys have no freedom. They're jesters, here to entertain us. They have to say all the right things. They have to dance when we say. Every day they have to go somewhere to be someone' entertainment. Fuck that life.

And then on top of that, they have to suck dudes off just to be our dancing little monkeys. Slaves, all of them.

What about Denis Hastert , are all the republicans who worked with him for years culpable as well , especially the ones intervened on his behalf advocating for no jail time ?
100%

If a cast actress isn't speaking out does that mean she put out? 50/50?

I never called yall the enemy.

But i do see yall as two sides of the same coin.
Master manipulators.

It is the will of all men to dominate. Never forget that the first African to be placed in chains was put there by his own kin.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/12/arts/rose-mcgowan-twitter-weinstein.html (fake news website, be careful)

She's been suspended for 12 hours after tweeting about her sexual assault by Weinstein, which was settled for $100,000, and for repeating a story by a former NYT reporter about Ben "Grab Em by the Titties" Affleck's role in covering up Weinstein's many sexual assaults.

It is not clear which, if any of her tweets, violated twitters policies, as all claims she has made in her tweets are based off information that was widely circulated in the media. It seems powerful forces at are at play here. Stay frosty.

Lol at having 9 Harvey Weinstein threads and one thread with 5000 posts on the Vegas shooting.

Man, what the hell is Twitter thinking? That is going to look terrible.

Lol at having 9 Harvey Weinstein threads and one thread with 5000 posts on the Vegas shooting.

I thought this was distinct enough to warrant its own thread, since it isn't about Weinstein's rapes directly, but rather Twitter suspending the account of one of the victims for speaking out about it.

Ultimately, I'm sure the mods will use their judgement and merge this if it needs to merged.

I'd guess it probably falls under the "harassment" TOS...

Also has McGowen explained why she took the money then but now fancies herself the great champion speaking out and casting accusations? If Ben and Matt knew and did nothing - so did she. I mean it happened to her and she took money to remain silent and I guess keep her career.

I think this Weinstein thing is going to blow up BIG TIME. Hollywood is mostly just rich people who are never sober with huge egos. "Grab em by the pussy" is probably tame by Hollywood standards.

I'd guess it probably falls under the "harassment" TOS...

Also has McGowen explained why she took the money then but now fancies herself the great champion speaking out and casting accusations?

WOW, you'll even victim shame to defend your Liberal overlords, eh?

WOW, you'll even victim shame to defend your Liberal overlords, eh?
She is attacking others for knowing and protecting Weinstein saying they knew. She obviously knew as well. It seems like it was a not-so-hidden-secret even amongst the Hollywood elite. I'd much rather hear from the victims who left the business because of their encounter with naked Weinstein demanding a massage and give them the chance to confront their attacker. She was a victim and chose to stay silent and now is on her high horse casting dispersion at others who didn't stand up or speak out.

Jolie was a victim, Paltrow was a victim - they knew and said nothing. Brad Pitt knew. They're very powerful names that could have come forward. Weinstein is the pervert scumbag and likely rapist. Weinstein isn't liklely the only high and powerful either. Because if he was I think more would have come forward sooner - it's likely industry wide.

She can speak out about what happened to her. She shouldn't be trying to name and shame others for being silent or looking the other way when she did the exact same thing.

Man, what the hell is Twitter thinking? That is going to look terrible.

Yeah I don't think they care. Liberals don't care about this story at all. They are all covering for Harvey.

Remember 'grab em by the pussy'? That seems so quaint now.

Liberals are GOAT hypocrites.

Back