With all the Sexual accusations levied on Trump how did he ever become President?

Yep, that's what I thought when these accusers popped up out of nowhere.
"How convenient."

I also don't take you too seriously.

I bet you wont guess how many fucks I give that you dont take me seriously.

Anyways, when there are that many accusers there must be truth to it. When there is smoke there is fire, dimwit.

Lol......The audio is below if you want to listen....This is sad.

I figured that you wouldn't listen to the audio so I just used the meme......Since you asked:

I listened it before....She laughed at him passing the lie detector test, and said she will never have faith on them again, then she laughed....Sorry bro, but she didn't laugh at the girl getting raped you dumbass.

Dotard always makes insensitive comments about everything....but he gets a pass...but hilary laughs at the process of court/evidence, and you dumbasses get all offended? LMFAO.

Just goes to show the right wing is full of pussies....and I think hilary sucks too.

I bet you wont guess how many fucks I give that you dont take me seriously.

Anyways, when there are that many accusers there must be truth to it. When there is smoke there is fire, dimwit.

Well, then the other candidate for the US elections was a mass murderer, it sounds like you lucked out by only getting a rapist.

Lol. Dumbass.

I listened it before....She laughed at him passing the lie detector test, and said she will never have faith on them again, then she laughed....Sorry bro, but she didn't laugh at the girl getting rape you dumbass.

Dotard always makes insensitive comments about everything....but he gets a pass...but hilary laughs at the process of court/evidence, and you dumbasses get all offended? LMFAO.

Just goes to show the right wing is full of pussies....and I think hilary sucks too.
Do you think it is morally okay to defend a rapist?

Do you think it is okay that this rapist got off scott-free?

We have Lawyers that defend any man from the government, regardless if they are guilty/innocent...regardless if they are charged with murder/rape/burglary/speeding/etc....

Are you against our American Constitution and don't want Americans to get legal defense?....If so, GTFO of America, and go to North Korea or something.

The defendant plead guilty...wtf are you talking about? He didn't get scott-free but he shoulda served more time but I blame the crap court system for that, not hilary.

The typical Trump supporter isn’t thinking deeply about morals. “They’re all corrupt” allows you to justify the stuff you are aware of, which is why that line of thinking is toxic.

We have Lawyers that defend any man from the government, regardless if they are guilty/innocent...regardless if they are charged with murder/rape/burglary/speeding/etc....

Are you against our American Constitution and don't want Americans to get legal defense?....If so, GTFO of America, and go to North Korea or something.

The defendant plead guilty...wtf are you talking about? He didn't get scott-free but he shoulda served more time but I blame the crap court system for that, not hilary.
Don't dodge the question. Your argument holds no weight. She volunteered to defend this rapist. Then she thought it was funny that he went free.

Do you think this is morally acceptable?

I think by now, he's proven himself so good at the job, so gifted and natural as a POTUS, that how he's behaved in the past and how he came to power don't really matter anymore and shouldn't be discussed.
Seig heil.

Evidence for all those claims, including interview where she said that she knew he was guilty.......Instead of a shitty facebook meme, made for old people.

Its disturbing to me that you are unaware of these things. How poorly informed are you about the election that this is the first time you are learning of this?

Well dont complain when you have the likes of Harvey Weinstein committ sexual abuse when you have the king of Sexual abuse in the President commit those acts. Where is our morals going?
I actually don't care about Harvey as anything other a social black eye for Hollywood and as a catalyst for a witch hunt among the social "elite". I hope it generates a lot of over reactions as celebrities struggle between virtue signaling or protecting their careers.

Trump is hardly the King of Sexual Abuse. I certainly don't think he's clean or has never leveraged his wealth and power in situations with women. But I think you'd be delusional if you tried to say he was as bad as or worse than Harvey.

Once again though, think about that for a moment...enough people hated the social and political agendas of Democrats enough to put Trump in office. You get that? Do you know how angry, how desperate, how out of hope you have to be to hitch your future to Trump? Republican ineffectualism and the deafness and condescension of liberal progressive Democrats built that. And the sad thing...no one apparently got the message because nothings really changed. Same primary people in power, same identity politics being pushed, same disdain for middle America.

No one apparently wants compromise, they want acquiescence.

You're right, we should have no lawyers. If you're accused of a crime, directly to jail you go!

Very moral.

And he did not get off scott-free, they settled with a plea bargain, which means he pled guilty.

Last edited:
Lol the tapes are in this thread. People can just listen to them instead of reading a spin piece written by people on the Clinton payroll.

The meme makes multiple completely false allegations and then spins the tape recording into something that it is not. It is 100% textbook propaganda.

If you have a legitimate point, then stop lying. Tell the truth, and you won't be called out.

What about the little girl?

You're right, we should have no lawyers. If you're accused of a crime, directly to jail you go!

Very moral.

And he did not get off scott-free, they settled with a plea bargain, which means he pled guilty.
She volunteered to be his lawyer though, and thought this whole thing was funny. I would pretty much say he got off scott-free free for a rapist! What about justice for the little girl who was the victim?

Again.......Is this what you would call morally acceptable?

Very moral.

I once was at The Hague where we got the chance to talk to ICC judges.

The Chinese guy Said: „The purpose of a trial is not to establish the truth. It is to nail down the accused.“

While the timing was suspicious enough that it allowed all Republicans to assume they're all trumped up accusations, another explanation could be they'd rather not have come forward and put themselves out in the spotlight but when they was their harrasser/attacker was going to become President they felt obligated to speak out.

Trump brags about being able to do anything because he's a celebrity even grabbing them by the pussy" and how he was "on her like a bitch but it didn't work because she was married" and then accusers come forward claiming he did to them exactly what he was claiming in that secret recording - even having witnesses stating that they told them their account years ago when it happened. So either the accuser and "time witness" are conspiring or maybe it did happen.

I mean the accusations and "she told me at the time" witnesses is the bulk of the case against Weinstein right now and it rightly sunk him. He was fired and will be prosecuted. Accusations and "she told me at the time" witnesses was enough for Murdoch to fire Roger Ailes as well. But Trump was elected President. Trump defended Ailes and called the women liars and Ailes a good man right after Murdoch fires Ailes.

The meme makes multiple completely false allegations and then spins the tape recording into something that it is not. It is 100% textbook propaganda.

If you have a legitimate point, then stop lying. Tell the truth, and you won't be called out.

Well, be happy that the meme being slightly misleading means that you can now safely ignore the fact that Hillary said that 12 year old having sex with a 15 year old makes her a slut with old men fantasies, so obviously the 40 year old who violently raped her while she bled and ruined her life isnt a rapist. Enjoy your victory, and stay riding your high horse. I just hope you dont have any daughters.

If anything it helped him. Showed he wasnt pc. Trump win is becsuse of years of consrrvative media making their base angry. Also he won huge with christians who are fed up with the passiveness of Jesus message and want to fight back.

I believe that Christians that voted for him did so based on his promised SC picks. They (we) still hold out hope to one day overturn Roe.

I believe that Christians that voted for him did so based on his promised SC picks. They (we) still hold out hope to one day overturn Roe.

No way Ivanka and Kushner are letting that happen.

Back