With all the Sexual accusations levied on Trump how did he ever become President?

Well, be happy that the meme being slightly misleading means that you can now safely ignore the fact that Hillary said that 12 year old having sex with a 15 year old makes her a slut with old men fantasies, so obviously the 40 year old who violently raped her while she bled and ruined her life isnt a rapist. Enjoy your victory, and stay riding your high horse. I just hope you dont have any daughters.

This is another flat out lie. You have no principles.

She volunteered to be his lawyer though, and thought this whole thing was funny. I would pretty much say he got off scott-free free for a rapist! What about justice for the little girl who was the victim?

Again.......Is this what you would call morally acceptable?

This is a flat out lie. You also have no principles.

When you guys can begin a discussion without a lie, we can talk.

This is a flat out lie. You also have no principles.

When you guys can begin a discussion without a lie, we can talk.
Did anyone hold a gun to her head to take the case?

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

This is the reason why you far right guys love memes. They are made by people just like you who have no principles. They just tell you what you want to hear in a very short and concise way so you can spread it like herpes on the internet.

Instead of taking snopes word for it one can just pull up the audio and transcripts in question and judge for themselves. Sounds an awful lot she was laughing at the victim, knowingly defended a guilty rapist, and attacked the victim.

This is another flat out lie. You have no principles.

Lol, you are oblivious to the case. Hillary revealing that the 12 year old had fucked the 15 year old was what caught them to reduce the charges in exchange for a plea. And Hillary filed affadavit for a psychology exam because she claimed the girl had fantasies for older men, as though that is relevant.

I would love to think that you are just ignorant about this case, but your aggressive attitude and character attacks suggests something more sinister. You are willing to overlook an incredibly fucked up situation just because the candidate is on your team.

So you think all the ladies that have accuse him are lying? I doubt all those ladies would have a meeting to conjure up a way for Trump to lose the Presidency. When you have that many ladies making accusation then you know there must be truth to it. Where's theres smoke there is fire.

Well doesnt that just show that Americas Moral is going down the shit hole when Trump is elected president. Conservatives care more about not having Hillary become president than having a pervert for POTUS.

I'd say courts letting grown men in dresses piss next to our young daughters and letting gay people economically ruin small businesses over cakes is a better indication of the moral compass of this country and its so-called leadership.

Those accusations went no where because they were nothing. Just like the dossier. Smear tactics. If any of those accusations could have held water under full public scrutiny they would have become more than just accusations. In this day and age Trump would have been crushed and rightfully so.

Last edited:

The dotard said he will be dating a 10 year old in 10 years....

Imagine if you heard a fucking old motherfucker say that about your daughter/Son? I would KO him ASAP..........Trump is a fucking disgrace.

Exactly. Talks about grabbing women by the genitals. Talks about how he used to walk into the dressing room of young women and girls while getting changed so he could perv on them. And wanting to marry a ten year old when she grows up.

Anyone with a shred of deceny would never try and justify shit like this.

And he also allowed Howard Stern to talk about his daughter like she was a piece of meat to his face and he didn't say shit. A pervert and a cuck.

Dude invited Ted "Jailbait" Nugent to the White House and they didn't give a shit. He publicly defended Ailes, O'Reilly and Bolling too. It's not like he's been shy about this stuff. He's essentially an admitted sex pest.

This is politics, OP. Nobody cares about morals.

The typical Trump supporter isn’t thinking deeply about morals. “They’re all corrupt” allows you to justify the stuff you are aware of, which is why that line of thinking is toxic.

Yep. That explains Trumpsters jumping on the Weinstein news. You'd think they wouldn't want to argue that behavior that's unacceptable for a movie producer is OK for a president, but the deeper message is just that, "well, everyone's fucked up so it's no big deal, or outrage should only be based on tribal attachments." Irrational cynicism benefits the worst people.

She volunteered to be his lawyer though, and thought this whole thing was funny. I would pretty much say he got off scott-free free for a rapist! What about justice for the little girl who was the victim?

Again.......Is this what you would call morally acceptable?

He didn't get off scott-free, he plead to a lesser charge. She was appointed by the judge in the case when she was running a legal aid program. And she laughed about not believing polygraph test after the rapist passed 1

Crap, now you guys are forcing me to defend Hillary.

<{nope}>

Try building a time machine instead, so you can go back to the dark ages (the good old days) where you belong.

How about people start using birth control instead of abortion.

I know it seems hard to believe, but for < $1 you can prevent unwanted pregnancy.

Yep. That explains Trumpsters jumping on the Weinstein news. You'd think they wouldn't want to argue that behavior that's unacceptable for a movie producer is OK for a president, but the deeper message is just that, "well, everyone's fucked up so it's no big deal, or outrage should only be based on tribal attachments." Irrational cynicism benefits the worst people.

What do you mean jumped on Weinstein? Are you saying Weinstein is being treated unfairly? Are partisan politics behind this?

Did anyone hold a gun to her head to take the case?

She's a lawyer. When you are assigned a case, you defend your client because that is part of what makes our country great. When you are accused of a crime, you are not rushed off to be hung in town square, you have a right to a defense. Go read the 6th amendment.

What exactly are you advocating for here? That lawyers not defend people that are accused of horrific crimes?

Lol, you are oblivious to the case. Hillary revealing that the 12 year old had fucked the 15 year old was what caught them to reduce the charges in exchange for a plea. And Hillary filed affadavit for a psychology exam because she claimed the girl had fantasies for older men, as though that is relevant.

I would love to think that you are just ignorant about this case, but your aggressive attitude and character attacks suggests something more sinister. You are willing to overlook an incredibly fucked up situation just because the candidate is on your team.

You are lying again. You need to find some principles that mean something to you and stick by them.

Hillary was acting as a defense lawyer. As a lawyer, she requested a psychological exam to be conducted (at the defense's expense) of the accuser, by a child psychologist.

The child psychologist was the one who came to the conclusions about the girl's mindset.

You can disagree with the conclusion of the case. But to attack a young defense lawyer for accepting a case to which they were assigned, and doing their job, is completely anti-constitutional.

Go read the constitution beyond the 2nd amendment. There's more!

What do you mean jumped on Weinstein? Are you saying Weinstein is being treated unfairly? Are partisan politics behind this?

Huh? Weinstein has been treated way more than fairly. Should be in prison. I'm saying that you'd think that Trump fans would want to run from that story because it invites an obviously uncomfortable comparison and pretty much guarantees hypocrisy. But they don't because they're interested in promoting the "everyone does it" narrative that the scummiest human beings love.

And he also allowed Howard Stern to talk about his daughter like she was a piece of meat to his face and he didn't say shit. A pervert and a cuck.

I mentioned that to a Trump fan I work with and he replied that "it's ok for a father to agree that his daughter is a hot piece of ass."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back