2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

Thinking of dropping Arizona Defense (playing TB) for Redskins (playing SF) this week. What do you think?

I'm in the same boat in my pay league. Sticking with Arizona 1 more game. They are at home.

I'm not so sure. Kamara and Ingram are just better at this stage in his career.

Member, Frank Gore is a RB2 every year.
Sure they are. But youve got a guy who showed completely zero in a high flying offense going to a team with a like that cant block and can barely score points. An offense that requires pass catching RBs.

Sure they are. But youve got a guy who showed completely zero in a high flying offense going to a team with a like that cant block and can barely score points. An offense that requires pass catching RBs.

Yeah, the fit for his skill set in that offense is definitely suspect. Ellington could limit volume for AP, which would severely limit his value.

I just can't quit AP. it's like a disease. I literally dropped Ellington for him. At least it's not ppr. Then that woulda been ludicrous.

Fuck. Not sure if Mariotta will play on monday and my back up is Wentz. Need to decide by tomorrow what I'm going to do.

Fuck. Not sure if Mariotta will play on monday and my back up is Wentz. Need to decide by tomorrow what I'm going to do.

Im in the same predicament. Not good.

Would you guys have Kelvin Benjamin or Tevin Coleman start at flex?

Coleman has been really solid this year so far and I already have the panthers kicker and their TE playing tonight, but Kelvin can always have a good game.

Carlos Hyde or Aaron Jones this week?

Stefon Diggs or Randall Cobb? Also have Evan Engram on bench but he put up a solid zero last week.

You should be playing Wentz anyways lol.

Would you guys have Kelvin Benjamin or Tevin Coleman start at flex?

Coleman has been really solid this year so far and I already have the panthers kicker and their TE playing tonight, but Kelvin can always have a good game.
Coleman

Carlos Hyde or Aaron Jones this week?

Stefon Diggs or Randall Cobb? Also have Evan Engram on bench but he put up a solid zero last week.
Jones.

Jones is sounding like the go to guy moving forward even if Ty were to suit up and play.

As to Diggs or Cobb.. flip a coin? Cobb is awesome but sadly is in line after Jordy and Adams nowadays.

You know Wentz WILL start.. we don't know if Marriotta will.
yea, that's why i said i'm going wentz a few posts above. too much of a risk to wait out to see if marriotta will play.

Should I stick with eagles D/ST or go Jags?

Go Jags... I have the Eagles as well but I'm starting Washington this week. I don't like short week rest for defense.

Back