Why is Cyborg praised for her kickboxing showing but Conor bashed?

There's more to being bigger than height. Cyborg's walk around weight is north of 170. And guess what? Jorina has fought as low as 135 before. Cyborg claims she'd die at that weight.

'One survived until the end' Yeah, it's called fighting a much better opponent.
Hummm
jorina is basically the equivalent of Floyd in WMT so nope.
She run out if competition and started on MMA because of it.

And

They fought at 145,jorina cuts weight to get there too and you KNOW walk around weight IS NOT in competition weight .

Also Jorina is taller and have range over cyborg.

Basically the opposite of what happened with MayMac where Connie had size,range,weight and an almost 20 years age gap advantage over Floyd and he still got T KFOuut!!!

Last edited:
You know the NSAC judges ain't got shit on @Coolidge and his May/Mac scorecard.

C'mon...you already know that when it comes to posting in a Cyborg thread, he's a condescending prick and willing to outright lie to win an argument. Chael is one of his favorite fighters so it shouldn't be a surprise.

His post count and join date alone should have tipped you off to that fact.
@Coolidge hate for Cyborg is legendary<45>

Cybro was paid $25,000 and Baars, $5,000 for that fight. Haha.

Cybro also did good, those gifs were just the worse parts. Baars kept playing the distancing, bullshit teeping game b/c she didn't want brawling Cybro on her, full time.

She did not spout stupidity and hyperbole and command multimillion dollar scams like conor.

She did it because she wanted to test herself - conor did because he spotted a chance to manipulate his dumb and clueless fanbase - while being delusional enough to think he had anything to offer an ALL Time Great boxer.

But hey "moral victories" right? "A few adjustments and I could have won" right? "The ref protected Floyd" right?

What's the running excuse for conor at the moment.

Win or learn my ass - win or make excuses and repeat the same dumb mistakes he makes next time around.

Cyborg is really never praised on Sherdog.

Lol, as a fairly consistent critic of Cyborg, I myself give hr a lot of respect for that fight and so does pretty much everyone who watched it. TS has a point here.

I think the logical conclusion is that for most fans Baars > Mayweather.

Lol, as a fairly consistent critic of Cyborg, I myself give hr a lot of respect for that fight and so does pretty much everyone who watched it. TS has a point here.

I think the logical conclusion is that for most fans Baars > Mayweather.
I am a Cyborg fan, and I have not seen this fight used to champion her cause.
But of course I could have simply missed those threads and posts.

Hummm
jorina is basically the equivalent of Floyd in WMT so nope.
She run out if competition and started on MMA because of it.

No, she's not. There is no Mayweather equivalent in women's Muay Thai. You can't have a Mayweather in women's Muay Thai because the competition is non-existent. Mayweather competes in one of the most competitive divisions in combat sports. Jorina Baars competes against scrubs and no-names that you know nothing about. Also, Jorina Baars is not the best female Muay Thai fighter there is, so you're wrong either way.

And...They fought at 145,jorina cuts weight to get there too and you KNOW walk around weight IS NOT in competition weight.

'They fought at 145' That's irrelevant. They don't weigh 145 when they step into the ring. 'IS NOT in competition weight' Cyborg weighed 170 lbs in the ring with Lina Lanbserg. She weighed up to 175 pounds three days after her weigh-in to fight Tweet.

Also Jorina is taller and have range over cyborg.

Doesn't matter.

Basically the opposite of what happened with MayMac where Connie had size,range,weight and an almost 20 years age gap advantage over Floyd and he still got T KFOuut!!!

'TKFOuut!!!' Did you actually watch the fight? You're acting as if you witnessed Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams II. It was stopped standing and most people felt that Conor could've continued.

Last edited:
Cybro was paid $25,000 and Baars, $5,000 for that fight. Haha.

Cybro also did good, those gifs were just the worse parts. Baars kept playing the distancing, bullshit teeping game b/c she didn't want brawling Cybro on her, full time.

You just called teeping a bullshit game. Holy shit. Have you watched Muay Thai/Kickboxing before? If you want mindless brawling, type WSHH into your web address and have at it. Embarassing.

No, she's not. There is no Mayweather equivalent in women's Muay Thai. You can't have a Mayweather in women's Muay Thai because the competition is non-existent. Mayweather competes in one of the most competitive divisions in combat sports. Jorina Baars competes against scrubs and no-names that you know nothing about. Also, Jorina Baars is not the best female Muay Thai fighter there is, so you're wrong either way.

'They fought at 145' That's irrelevant. They don't weigh 145 when they step into the ring. 'IS NOT in competition weight' Cyborg weighed 170 lbs in the ring with Lina Lanbserg. She weighed up to 175 pounds three days after her weigh-in to fight Tweet.

Doesn't matter.

'TKFOuut!!!' Did you actually watch the fight? You're acting as if you witnessed Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams II. It was stopped standing and most people felt that Conor could've continued.
Common dude now you are straight up
IMG_0867.GIF

jorina is still the top ISKA female fighter in her WT to this day.
If the level of competition is what make her "different" from someone like Floyd at boxing FOR YOU thats tour problem.
I hope you have the same type of judgment for someone like Demetrius J. when he is put under comparison with the other MMA GOATS for the same reasons then.

Also YOU were the one pointing out how much heavier cyborg should be against her BUT when I pointed out jorinas advantages over cyborg it became irrelevant...:rolleyes:

And to finish up yep
He got TKOud by Floyd,he was out if it and not defending himself rendering the judge stoppage.

It is in the final card.

Common dude now you are straight up
View attachment 287343

I'm speaking facts. Comparing Mayweather to Jorina Baars, even in a relative sense, is idiotic.

jorina is still the top ISKA female fighter in her WT to this day.

Mayweather is the best male boxer of this generation. Jorina Baars is not the best female Muay Thai fighter of this generation. The ISKA does not represent the pinnacle of Muay Thai. That's the equivalent of comparing the WKA to K-1.

If the level of competition is what make her "different" from someone like Floyd at boxing FOR YOU thats tour problem.

Not for me. For any thinking person. Jorina Baars was supposedly paid 5k for that fight. That's what they're paying the 'top ISKA Muay Thai fighter'. There's no high level competition in a sport where the sport's best is only paid a measly 5k.

I hope you have the same type of judgment for someone like Demetrius J. when he is put under comparison with the other MMA GOATS for the same reasons then.

Mighty Mouse has fought great competition. Joe Benavidez, Ian McCall, Horiguchi, John Dodson, Henry Cejudo, etc. are all credible and worthy opponents. I've never said that Mighty Mouse has faced the best opponents of all the GOATs. He hasn't.

Also YOU were the one pointing out how much heavier cyborg should be against her BUT when I pointed out jorinas advantages over cyborg it became irrelevant...:rolleyes:

Neil Magny is almost as tall as Alexander Gustafsson and has a 1 inch reach advantage. Are they virtually the same size? No. Jorina is capable of fighting at 135; Cyborg can't (according to her). Cyborg weighs as much as 175. If anyone had a size advantage, it's her.

And to finish up yep He got TKOud by Floyd,he was out if it and not defending himself rendering the judge stoppage. It is in the final card.

TKO'd, yes, not 'TKFOuut!!!'. That sort of reaction is retarded. It's Boxing. Those sorts of weak stoppages are not uncommon.

I'm speaking facts. Comparing Mayweather to Jorina Baars, even in a relative sense, is idiotic.

Mayweather is the best male boxer of this generation. Jorina Baars is not the best female Muay Thai fighter of this generation. The ISKA does not represent the pinnacle of Muay Thai. That's the equivalent of comparing the WKA to K-1.

Not for me. For any thinking person. Jorina Baars was supposedly paid 5k for that fight. That's what they're paying the 'top ISKA Muay Thai fighter'. There's no high level competition in a sport where the sport's best is only paid a measly 5k.

Mighty Mouse has fought great competition. Joe Benavidez, Ian McCall, Horiguchi, John Dodson, Henry Cejudo, etc. are all credible and worthy opponents. I've never said that Mighty Mouse has faced the best opponents of all the GOATs. He hasn't.

Neil Magny is almost as tall as Alexander Gustafsson and has a 1 inch reach advantage. Are they virtually the same size? No. Jorina is capable of fighting at 135; Cyborg can't (according to her). Cyborg weighs as much as 175. If anyone had a size advantage, it's her.

TKO'd, yes, not 'TKFOuut!!!'. That sort of reaction is retarded. It's Boxing. Those sorts of weak stoppages are not uncommon.
Wow
So you're not only IMG_0867.GIF
You are IMG_1105.GIFTo fit your narrative.

Now money is The measurement to qualify a fighter meritoriousness.

Connie was NOT TKOud(i never said tkfOUT!!!!)because you don't want him to be.

And ISKA isn't the biggest international kickboxing/karate Org. In the world and it doesn't matter Because you want to Jorina to suck when compared to Floyd.

Ok.

Now money is The measurement to qualify a fighter meritoriousness.

Don't be dense. Fighting is a job. If there isn't any money in the sport, even for the top athletes, then the quality of competition is going to be low.

And ISKA isn't the biggest international kickboxing/karate Org. In the world and it doesn't matter Because you want to Jorina to suck when compared to Floyd.

I don't even think you know what you're saying. Let's go over this again: Mayweather is the greatest Boxer of this generation. He competes in one of the most competitive divisions in all of combat sports. His skills are unparalleled. There's a difference between fighting Manny Pacquaio, Oscar De La Hoya, Shane Mosley, Canelo, Cotto, and JMM and fighting Julia Symannek, Deborah Simabuku, Katka Swobodawa, and Najat Hasnouni-Alaoui. Jorina Baars' dominance is analogous to Joanna J., not Floyd Mayweather.

Connie was NOT TKOud(i never said tkfOUT!!!!)because you don't want him to be.

I copied and pasted exactly what you wrote. You were clearly exaggerating the nature of the stoppage.

Conor easily could've continued. It was a stoppage on paper, but it wasn't as serious as you made it out to be.

Don't be dense. Fighting is a job. If there isn't any money in the sport, even for the top athletes, then the quality of competition is going to be low.

I am not the one being dense here dude.
YOU ARE the one saying that the level of money is synonymous of quality of competition.
That's asinine.
The value/reward will vary depending on where,when and the economy related to the situation.
By your statement whoever fights at the Lumpinee stadium are the worst MT fighters in the world.

I don't even think you know what you're saying. Let's go over this again: Mayweather is the greatest Boxer of this generation. He competes in one of the most competitive divisions in all of combat sports. His skills are unparalleled. There's a difference between fighting Manny Pacquaio, Oscar De La Hoya, Shane Mosley, Canelo, Cotto, and JMM and fighting Julia Symannek, Deborah Simabuku, Katka Swobodawa, and Najat Hasnouni-Alaoui. Jorina Baars' dominance is analogous to Joanna J., not Floyd Mayweather.

I give you that the overall accomplishments of Floyd are way bigger the Baars.
Be happy with that. Still both undefeated both run out if competition.
Both fought silly MMA fighter who taught they knew better.
Connie got stopped BUT Cris didn't,
Deal with it.

I copied and pasted exactly what you wrote. You were clearly exaggerating the nature of the stoppage.

Conor easily could've continued. It was a stoppage on paper, but it wasn't as serious as you made it out to be.

Well could,shoulda,woulda...

See the judge decision...

TKO/Stoppage
Sorry mate.

Dude got filthy rich be happy for
Him.

I am not the one being dense here dude.
YOU ARE the one saying that the level of money is synonymous of quality of competition.
That's asinine.
The value/reward will vary depending on where,when and the economy related to the situation.
By your statement whoever fights at the Lumpinee stadium are the worst MT fighters in the world.

You are being dense. Incredibly so. 'By your statement...' Nope. Nice try. Guys like Sitthichai, Saenchai, and Yod make a ton of money doing what they do. They're at the top of the sport just like she is. It's the same thing in women's Boxing. Aside from Laila Ali, and possibly Holly Holm, there was virtually no one making good money. A sport that doesn't even promise good money for the best isn't going to attract the best.

You are being dense. Incredibly so. 'By your statement...' Nope. Nice try. Guys like Sitthichai, Saenchai, and Yod make a ton of money doing what they do. They're at the top of the sport just like she is.
Compared to Floyd?
Yeah right.

Back