Who was a better boxer in MMA than Conor?

I'm saying that Conor landed a good shot on Aldo. But he took a shot of his own to land it. And Aldo connected even though he was unconscious. That's not to take anything away from the win. But it does take some juice from the thread topic, which suggests that Conor is the best boxer in MMA.

I'm also saying that the uppercut on Floyd that people keep posting was Conor's best shot of the night, and even so, it wasn't the hard clean shot some people want to make it out to be. It landed off to the side with the knuckles of Conor's pinky and (maybe) ring finger. Again, this isn't to take anything away from the fact that Conor did land a counter uppercut on Floyd, which is nothing to sneeze at. But it was one shot, and it wasn't a dangerous one.
Dude, I'm not reading all that. Just tell me whether or not you're talking shit about Conor, so I know if you need to catch the hands or not.

So you saying Ali never got hit in the face, let alone knocked out?

Tyson never got hit in the face or KO'd?

Joe Lewis?

Where does this imaginary boxer who never gets hit come from? Now add in little 4oz gloves and you see that its even more difficult to evade punches in MMA than boxing due to needing a smaller space to still land. Defenses like the peek a boo or philly shell do not work in MMA with tiny gloves. Some punches you can block but a fighter must move their feet, head and parry strikes in order to evade being hit. Sooner or later anyone takes a shot.

Ummm... are you suggesting that Ali got knocked out?

Anyway, that aside, of course everyone gets hit.

Most guys don't get hit in the best highlight gif that someone can find to demonstrate their superior boxing skills, though.

Thoughts?

No way in hell it's Anderson, the dick pill user, "I get caught in the first ever random testing in my career", as this may be the most popular choice.

Not Nate, Not Davis, Not BJ, Not Arlovski, Not Duffy, Not KJ Noons, Not Nick, Not Gomi, Not JDS, Not Gus, Not Crocop - tho better striker, and Not Mousasi, Not Holloway, Not Aldo, Not Necktie, etc.
Lol KJ was a much better boxer than conor is now.

What in hell are you on about? I'm not making excuses. Floyd got the TKO. What excuses does he need. Of COURSE Floyd was the fighter with the advantage due to his boxing experience and skill.

I'm talking about REVERSING the fight and making it Conor vs Floyd in a cage.

Now Conor has the experience advantage...

AND the size advantage.
AND the age advantage.

Most MMA fighters won't take an MMA match against a guy with those advantages. Why would a boxer?

In the boxing ring Floyd had ONLY the experience advantage.

That's the only reason that the fight made any sense at all. If Conor was smaller than Floyd, and was much older, and retired, and Floyd was the bigger, younger man, that fight would have made ZERO sense and would not have been sanctioned.

You can't just reverse that fight and act like it's a one to one trade of "I fought you in your sport; now you fight me in mine."
Actually, it can be reversed. Just because you say it can’t, doesn’t make it fact. Conor was man enough to try something he had never done before professionally. Not once. He hung in there for awhile, no matter your opinion of whether Floyd took his time. The difference is, Conor would finish Floyd in a matter of a few minutes. Floyd couldn’t even drop a guy a little bigger than himself. Undefeated, all time great Floyd.

Actually, it can be reversed. Just because you say it can’t, doesn’t make it fact. Conor was man enough to try something he had never done before professionally. Not once. He hung in there for awhile, no matter your opinion of whether Floyd took his time. The difference is, Conor would finish Floyd in a matter of a few minutes. Floyd couldn’t even drop a guy a little bigger than himself. Undefeated, all time great Floyd.
"A little bigger" - lol.

Floyd is 40, tiny, and has never been a power puncher.

Only reason Conor didn't get KTFO was because he was fleeing best he could and then the ref stopped it.

Why bother doing this again?

<Fedor23>

No...He just got finished by a 40 year old retired manlet with no power who didn't train for the last month...and literally just walked forward and didn't use his boxing.
Stop acting like Floyd couldn’t do that vs literally any mma fighter he wants

Ummm... are you suggesting that Ali got knocked out?

Anyway, that aside, of course everyone gets hit.

Most guys don't get hit in the best highlight gif that someone can find to demonstrate their superior boxing skills, though.
My point was for the trolls saying Conor was KO'd when he was on his feet conscious when the fight was stopped by the ref. Ali got beat up worse by Joe Frazier and was actually knocked down, Mcgregor wasnt even knocked down yet you have new headlines like this:

Floyd Mayweather knocks out Conor McGregor in 10th round

Conor was gassed and pathetically somehow has the worst gas tank I've ever seen since a Hammer House fighter. Difference is Mcgregor is a small guy who walks around at 170lbs. Unless he has asthma there is no excuse for a fighter his size to gas every time his fights go longer than 10 minutes.

Well Diaz outboxed him badly in the 1st fight. He had him finished in a fight that was 90% a boxing match.

The 2nd fight was different due to kicks showing Conor cant hang with Nate in a boxing match.

shit thread.

Thoughts?

No way in hell it's Anderson, the dick pill user, "I get caught in the first ever random testing in my career", as this may be the most popular choice.

Not Nate, Not Davis, Not BJ, Not Arlovski, Not Duffy, Not KJ Noons, Not Nick, Not Gomi, Not JDS, Not Gus, Not Crocop - tho better striker, and Not Mousasi, Not Holloway, Not Aldo, Not Necktie, etc.
Colors boxing isn’t excellent.

Not in an actual fight he couldn't.

Stop acting like boxing is fighting.
He was talking about the boxing fight, which you know actually happened. No one said anything about an mma fight.
If it’s boxing, which is exactly what he was referencing, floyd does it to any mma fighter he wants.

Stop being a jackass and actually read the post and you won’t look like a moron

x3ad8ayr6be90c4zg.jpg

MMA Defense vs Boxing Angles turns out to be pretty one sided
bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg

Conor took great pride in his ability to read over Mayweather, too bad he couldn't stop reading these FEINTS
sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg

"It was only fatigue"
3wsxyuoblacadhpzg.jpg

"He's not very fast, he's not very powerful, he's just very composed"
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Surely when great boxers who have been boxing for years like McGregor has according to his fans learn how to defend themselves once they're tired. Mayweather throws 6 punches and lands 6 punches here.
s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg

Conor should probably use that shoulder for something instead of hanging it down there trying to look like a boxer.
yzbqtb3b2vd8rbgzg.jpg

Conor McGregor reading his favorite book - these FEINTS
xps8gr73yvjrjrizg.jpg

Mayweather showing how he can adapt to MMA stylings by landing a simple overhand right
pw8ivuxwv8061v9zg.jpg

Conor tries to respond to an overhand right, so Mayweather reminds him this isn't MMA, and spears him
dscmw37w81dvp58zg.jpg

McGregor responds pitifully to a 4 punch combo
smajxbxss9mppbdzg.jpg

Sweet accuracy, idiot
2y4e9nffly8ac1yzg.jpg

Conor Mcgregor really isn't a very good boxer
akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

Go back to the park with your movement training, dork
e7beqqef874gw3rzg.jpg

Sweet death touch, idiot.
xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

@Fullmount Triangle ....Thnx for this post, I just copy and paste to use against Conor retards.

$

$

he lasted 10 rounds that impressive

x3ad8ayr6be90c4zg.jpg

bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg

Conor took great pride in his ability to read over Mayweather, too bad he couldn't stop reading these FEINTS
sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg

"It was only fatigue"
3wsxyuoblacadhpzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Surely when great boxers who have been boxing for years like McGregor has according to his fans learn how to defend themselves once they're tired. Mayweather throws 6 punches and lands 6 punches here.
s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg

Conor should probably use that shoulder for something instead of hanging it down there trying to look like a boxer.
yzbqtb3b2vd8rbgzg.jpg

xps8gr73yvjrjrizg.jpg

Mayweather showing how he can adapt to MMA stylings by landing a simple overhand right
pw8ivuxwv8061v9zg.jpg

Conor tries to respond to an overhand right, so Mayweather reminds him this isn't MMA, and spears him
dscmw37w81dvp58zg.jpg

smajxbxss9mppbdzg.jpg

Sweet accuracy, idiot
2y4e9nffly8ac1yzg.jpg

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

e7beqqef874gw3rzg.jpg

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

@Fullmount Triangle ....Thnx for this post, I just copy and paste to use against Conor retards.

$

$
And mayweather wasn’t even going hard, he was there for easy money

x3ad8ayr6be90c4zg.jpg

bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg

sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg

"It was only fatigue"
3wsxyuoblacadhpzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg

yzbqtb3b2vd8rbgzg.jpg

xps8gr73yvjrjrizg.jpg

pw8ivuxwv8061v9zg.jpg

dscmw37w81dvp58zg.jpg

smajxbxss9mppbdzg.jpg

Sweet accuracy, idiot
2y4e9nffly8ac1yzg.jpg

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

e7beqqef874gw3rzg.jpg

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

$

$

What...a fucking...presentation.

<{anton}>

Back