NFL Discussion v55: NYG receiver tryouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even imagine a scenario where they score more than 10 points, much less win. Broncos D vs nobodies at WR and a team that can't run the ball unless it's vs Chargers. Von Miller will be arrested for murder. I'm still gonna subject myself to watching it though so lmao @ me.

No offense @Dizzy but if the Gicant's somehow beat the Broncos, highly unlikely, but IF they somehow do with "any given Sunday" and all that....

I just might die laughing.
I doubt you'd be alone.

I think Denver is close to a 2 TD favorite lol.

I doubt you'd be alone.

I think Denver is close to a 2 TD favorite lol.
I'd hope they are good grief.

Just watch, this is when Autistic Sheli shows up and fucking rips one of the top D's to shreds with a pack of backups. He does that shit at least once a goddamn year... and he's done it twice to the Pats in the SB.

I'd hope they are good grief.

Just watch, this is when Autistic Sheli shows up and fucking rips one of the top D's to shreds with a pack of backups. He does that shit at least once a goddamn year... and he's done it twice to the Pats in the SB.

I like Denver and really dislike the Giants. But if the Giants win I'll be here talking shit about the Broncans.

I like Denver and really dislike the Giants. But if the Giants win I'll be here talking shit about the Broncans.
I'll be here talking shit about the Broncos

I hate Denver and still hope Elway gets hit by a bus while trying to feed it a carrot.

I hate Denver and still hope Elway gets hit by a bus while trying to feed it a carrot.
24319934123_27e03497f2_m.jpg

My dude ORLEANS DARKWA finna run wild all over Denver.

My dude ORLEANS DARKWA finna run wild all over Denver.
Were entering the Great Wayne Gallman era.

175 yards, 6 TDs, 7.5 ypc looming.

What's been going on with Kizer? He looked decent in preseason, but hell if I keep up with shit the Browns are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back