Hafael Dos Anjos wants fight vs. Lawler to be for interim belt

Interim belt?

What the fuck? Did I just imagine Woodley defending it twice this year already?

I too would like an Interim Belt please UFC.

I think RDA should be cut from the UFC for making this comment.

What an idiot. Truly, one of the dumbest things I have ever read and I am on Sherdog.

first Wonderboy, now Dos Anjos. even though it’s fucking retarded, i find it hard to even blame the fighters when it’s the UFC’s fault for setting a dumbshit precedent in regards to interim belts.

jesus fuck, no. No more interim belts.if Woodley doesn't have a fight scheduled within 365 days of his last fight then we can talk.

jesus fuck, no. No more interim belts.if Woodley doesn't have a fight scheduled within 365 days of his last fight then we can talk.

Who are these WE you talk about? Are you going to be talking with Dana about if there should an interim match? Cause if you are I think I should be there as well. Everyone knows I am one of the top Sherdoggers here.

What a moron. Woodley has been active and will probably be back early next year.

has anyone shooped the Oprah car giveaway gif to say, “you get a belt! and you get a belt! and you get a belt!” ????

I totally agree. Every division should have 2 belts. The Champ and Interim Champ. That way we can have twice the title fights.

Someone call Dana and WME and let them know. Quick. There aren't enough belts.

What a moron. Woodley has been active and will probably be back early next year.
Woodley will probably wait and fight the winner of that fight tbh.

first Wonderboy, now Dos Anjos. even though it’s fucking retarded, i find it hard to even blame the fighters when it’s the UFC’s fault for setting a dumbshit precedent in regards to interim belts.
BINGO!!

Love him or hate him Tyron has stayed active and defended against the top guys.
An interim does not need to even be mentioned at this point.

Woodley will probably wait and fight the winner of that fight tbh.
Maybe. Masvidal and Covington are both options if they happen to win their fights.

DISCUSS

ABOUT

MIKE PERRY

no way.
Woodley just defended in July, and there's no certainty that the winner should get the next title shot.
I do like the idea of this being a title eliminator, but there's still the outside chance that Masvidal gets the next shot if he smokes Wonderboy at UFC 217. That fight will be seen by a lot of people, so would make sense to build him off of that.

Back