Hafael Dos Anjos wants fight vs. Lawler to be for interim belt

Is the fight set? Am I missing sth?
Nevermind lol. Lawler should be the favorite but rda could take it via hard fought decision. His grappling is pretty good and he should mix it up to keep robbie guessing/ tire him out

Why? Woodley is active(kind of) so there really isn't any need for this shit again. Winner can take Woodley and it would seem fine to me.

I totally agree. Every division should have 2 belts. The Champ and Interim Champ. That way we can have twice the title fights.

Someone call Dana and WME and let them know. Quick. There aren't enough belts.

Might as well make it like the WWE and have a world champ and intercontinental champ per division

Who are these WE you talk about? Are you going to be talking with Dana about if there should an interim match? Cause if you are I think I should be there as well. Everyone knows I am one of the top Sherdoggers here.
we= sherdog ya goof
you are not a top sherdogger bud, not even really established. I'm not so big and bad with a 2015 date myself, but people with '10 and back have seen thousands of posters post 1000 times under a hype job moniker be in every post for a month o two.

Nevermind lol. Lawler should be the favorite but rda could take it via hard fought decision. His grappling is pretty good and he should mix it up to keep robbie guessing/ tire him out
I dont see RDA taking Lawler down and Robbie is too strong for him in the clinch.

giphy.gif

Everybody in the Top 10 should get a belt of a unique design, and every time they fight, whoever wins gets the higher belt. If an unranked fighter beats a top 10, the he gets a Top 10 belt, and so on and so forth.

This way every fight involving a top 10 fighter will be for a belt. LOL

2-2 in his last 4 and wants to fight for interim belt :rolleyes:

we= sherdog ya goof
you are not a top sherdogger bud, not even really established. I'm not so big and bad with a 2015 date myself, but people with '10 and back have seen thousands of posters post 1000 times under a hype job moniker be in every post for a month o two.

Yeah Okay buddy. I have been a Sherdogger since 2006. I have just lost the emails and password to 3 of my accounts and was too lazy to make a new one. Just cause I have a join date of 2017 does not mean I have been a sherdogger for only 1 month.

Anyways the UFC nor Dana gives a flying crap if "we" want or dont want an interim fight. If they think it will sell and it behooves them then they will do it

fuck that shit.

RDA i picked you to win, but for even mentioning an interim title i am now cheering for Robbie.

Yeah Okay buddy. I have been a Sherdogger since 2006. I have just lost the emails and password to 3 of my accounts and was too lazy to make a new one. Just cause I have a join date of 2017 does not mean I have been a sherdogger for only 1 month.

You have 1000 posts in a month? In the words of William Shatner, get a life.

Anyways the UFC nor Dana gives a flying crap if "we" want or dont want an interim fight. If they think it will sell and it behooves them then they will do it
well they didn't do it. apparently they don't see any ppv's needing it not to mention it just doesn't make sense.

I don't like Woodley's fighting style and I do like RDA's, but no, there should be no interim belt. Woodley defended his belt several times. In a boring way, maybe, but it doesn't really matter. He defended.

RDA can fight Lawler for a shot at the title next year, not for an interim belt.

Back