Joanna Jedrzejczyk has one of the hottest bodies in female mma

Mixed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm ambivalent about her face but her body is very aesthetically pleasing. She has really nice legs, a slim waist, and a toned upper body. Very cute.

Nope. She's very average.

I'd still fuck her but don't go by that because I'd fuck pretty much anything. Hell I'll make a pass on you too if you're not careful TS.

No curves even a little but she is thin.

ufc-185-joanna-jedrzejczyk-retadora_525535_OpenGraphImage.png

You could cook a salmon on that stomach, lovely jubbly.

I'd still fuck her but don't go by that because I'd fuck pretty much anything. Hell I'll make a pass on you too if you're not careful TS.
my exact mind set

How the hell did you spell young-gay-chick correctly??

props to the TS

How cringe. She wouldn't look twice in your direction.

Her thighs are getting thicker as time goes on.

First post nailed it. If you're into 13 year-old boys, then yes, I supposed you might think she has a good body.

With the usual disclaimers that attraction is subjective and pointy-elbows and the assumption that every guy on Sherdog looks like a troll (somehow?), she's not particularly attractive to me. She's just in phenomenal shape and "not unattractive".

I prefer more curves, personally. I'd give her a 6.5 on my personal scale (which is extremely unimportant to everyone and everything :p)

Not even close...

But I still would if we are being honest.

She's got the body my high school girlfriend had. Meaning nothing.

Back