Trump signs order to eliminate ACA insurance rules, undermine marketplaces

Says man who can't post in the WR without using 'Trumpers'
It is Trump Humpers, so get it right.
TBH I have a lot of nicknames for Donny Small Hands.
Blotus.
Deferment Donny.
Orange Snake Oil salesman.
Louis Anderson Light
Orange Fat Bastard
Fatty
Trust Fund Trump
Pussy Grabber in Chief
Whiner in Chief
Thin Skinned Trump.

Not all of them are winners.

He wants to purposefully crash the market, blame Ocare and Dems for it and then thinks Congress will just have to pass Trumpcare as it will be better than the rubble mess he's trying to make happen now. Trumpcare was a flaming pile of shit when compared to Obamacare, but if it's Trumpcare vs nothing than Trumpcare can be said to cover millions more than current versus kicking off 24 Million as it does when compared to ACA/Obamacare.

Here's something I don't really understand about Obamacare. The elderly have Medicare, children have medicaid, I'm not sure if people with disabilities are eligible for those programs, or if there is a special program for them.

But given that those groups were already covered, who was Obamacare for, non-disabled working age adults?

This is obviously an inflammatory topic, but it's a serious question, who are the millions who didn't have health insurance previously who now get it paid for, just non-disabled working age adults?

Last edited:
Here's something I don't really understand about Obamacare. The elderly have Medicare, children have medicaid, I'm not sure if people with disabilities are eligible for those programs, or if they're is a special program for them.

But given that those groups were already covered, who was Obamacare for, non-disabled working age adults?

This is obviously an inflammatory topic, but it's a serious question, who are the millions who didn't have health insurance previously who now get it paid for, just non-disabled working age adults?

Yes, Obamacare was focused on the working adults who did not get insurance through their employer. There was always an individual market for those people but good insurance plans were very expensive and the lower cost ones really did not cover enough.

Because my policy wasn't compliant with the Affordable Care Act.

If Obamacare would have never passed, my insurance policy wouldn't have been canceled when it was. It would take a feat of mental gymnastics to say Obamacare wasn't the reason for the cancellation.

Fascinating, whenever I tell my story of my issues with Obamacare, people on the left never address my concerns, they call me a liar because my story doesn't fit the Obamacare narrative.

So what did you have to do to fix it? You just needed to switch to another plan or something? Is it costing you more now? Are you getting less coverage?

My excellent insurance plan was canceled for not being "Affordable Care Act compliant".

It's too bad we all weren't bequeathed multi-million dollar farming operations so we could afford $30,000 a year deductibles.

I'm sure the premiums were quite low on those plans.

It's too bad we all weren't bequeathed multi-million dollar farming operations so we could afford $30,000 a year deductibles.

Lol, my Dad and Grandpa are still alive.

I'm buying my fathers company. I'm not inheriting shit.

Insurance is still expensive as fuck. I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination and health insurance is my second largest monthly bill.

Obamacare did not do that to you, your insurance company did that to you.
What Obama did do was force us to all to support these shitty companies and their practices.

im 28 with no pre existing conditions and my health insurance has become $250 a month

remember when obama said it would cost less than a cell phone plan?

i guess i should stop buying the 4 iphones a year this health insurance costs

What Obama did do was force us to all to support these shitty companies and their practices.

Well it was go through the insurance companies, or have insurance from the government. The push for universal health care was not going anywhere at that time unfortunately.

im 28 with no pre existing conditions and my health insurance has become $250 a month

I'm 29, my wife's 30, and it costs us about 700 dollars a month for two healthy young people. That's a fucking joke.

<{poor?}>

iPhone are like $800 and we're not even talking the interest they add to it. I feel your pain, but everything is raising in price.

$250 a month is pretty cheap. Why would someone complain about this on any level?

$250 a month is pretty cheap. Why would someone complain about this on any level?

I actually agree with that, that's a pretty nice rate for a single health care plan, really nice actually. As long as it's a good plan.

because it was less than 100 before ACA

Damn, I know you can have a plan that cheap through your employer depending on what percentage they cover, but for a plan you buy yourself that's the cheapest I've ever heard of.

Back