If conor v diaz 3 happens we should boycott

I simply will not buy and watch later
I'm sure your 60 bucks will do so much in the end.. kinda like these lame antifa protesters that end up looking like pouting children who didn't get their way. You pouting isn't going to affect anyone or anything. You are going to watch the fight after, regardless of what you want to post.

The majority of sherdogger's does not translate to the majority of people.

I would also like him to fight Ferguson but it's simply not true that the general public would prefer to see him fight Ferguson, 99.9% of the general public have no idea who Ferguson is, McGregor vs Diaz probably does 500k more than the Ferguson fight, now I don't care about that but to expect a business and the fighters not to care is naive.
End of thread!

Yea dana will have sleepless nights if 50 sherdorks boycott that event.

<Dana05>

How do you get casuals, who the UFC is targeting with the potential rubber match, to boycott something they sporadically watch anyway?
Combat sports fans want the Nate vs Conor fight, because they grasp the fact that the two men are 1-1 with the non champ having the finish and the Champ having the highly questionable win. If Conor hadn't boxed, this fight would've happened already, and been for the belt and nobody would've said much about Nate not deserving of it. Actual fans of combat sports grasp the meaning of competition and want the 3rd fight to happen, so both men can move on, and most hardcores grasp it because they feel Nate has been around long enough, plus put in the work to deserve a title if he can earn one in a fight. Only casuals want to see the guy who brings no fans, nobody knows who he is, is too akward for real combat sports fan to cheer for, contradicts himself from interview to interview, and casuals think he makes a huge headlining matchup against Conor. No, Conor loses out if he fights Tony next, as does Nate, which to actual fans, is bs.. yet to casuals, is the way to go.

If Nate winning the belt is such an issue for the UFC, then take that McGregor Promotions and UFC Boxing to New York or Vegas, and do Conor vs Nate in a boxing ring at 154lbs. Put Nick vs Masvidal as the co-main, and add Cody vs Cub plus Edgar vs TJ, to the card in boxing fights. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Its possible to boycott and not be a democrat. Republicans are boycotting the NFL
He means in the way that you are whining like an antifa member, over something that is just a reality to situation. You, like antifa and spoiled, entitled liberals, think pouting and stomping your feet gets things done in this country! It's sad how people like you can't be proactive and instead try to act like it's the end of the world if something you don't agree with, happens.

I didn't watch live, only on youtube the next day, the first two... Not gonna watch this one either if the organization chooses Nate.

I will boycott Conor/Nate 3 too, its a disgusting joke fight. Not bothered.

I'm not going to boycott, I'm just going to do what I do whenever Conor fights - watch something else.

Combat sports fans want the Tony vs Conor fight, because they grasp the fact that the two men are 1-1 with the non champ having the finish and the Champ having the highly questionable win. If Conor hadn't boxed, this fight would've happened already, and been for the belt and nobody would've said much about Nate not deserving of it. Actual fans of combat sports grasp the meaning of competition and want the 3rd fight to happen, so both men can move on, and most hardcores grasp it because they feel Nate has been around long enough, plus put in the work to deserve a title if he can earn one in a fight. Only casuals want to see the guy who brings no fans, nobody knows who he is, is too akward for real combat sports fan to cheer for, contradicts himself from interview to interview, and casuals think he makes a huge headlining matchup against Conor. No, Conor loses out if he fights Tony next, as does Nate, which to actual fans, is bs.. yet to casuals, is the way to go.

If Nate winning the belt is such an issue for the UFC, then take that McGregor Promotions and UFC Boxing to New York or Vegas, and do Conor vs Nate in a boxing ring at 154lbs. Put Nick vs Masvidal as the co-main, and add Cody vs Cub plus Edgar vs TJ, to the card in boxing fights. Simple as that.
I'd rather see Aldo vs McGregor 2 then Diaz vs McGregor 3 fuckery.

Please make El Cucuy vs McGregor then if McGregor loses he can finish his personal trilogy with Diaz without screwing over a whole division.

I haven't body people doing 10 years or so......

I'd rather see Aldo vs McGregor 2 then Diaz vs McGregor 3 fuckery.

Please make El Cucuy vs McGregor then if McGregor loses he can finish his personal trilogy with Diaz without screwing over a whole division.

The funny thing is that Nate Diaz would embarrass both of those people.....

Fuck that shit !! Im watchung either fight because he could lose either 1 .

It's the fight the Fans want to see.

<31>

Dont watch this event. Majority of people on prefer to see him fight T ferg. If the UFC chooses to let nate get the title shot, they need to learn

In before "lol we stream every fight anyway"

Indeed!

4c60f93dfbe14a0f0ab7ea3f5d2293c8.jpg

I won't pay for it or watch it. Seriously, I don't give a shit about that fight right now. Saw it twice already in less than 2 years. It was cool. But I'm over it. Defend or vacate.

If by boycott you mean talk shit about it for weeks on sherdog during the build up, but then in the end watch it and and be stoked about it, then ya I will boycott it fo sho

Really because i thought it was Kenny Shamrock Tito Ortiz Greg Jackson Chael Sonnen.. and Dana White legitimately trying to box Tito.
Nope

You actually said Nate Diaz would embarrass Aldo.

If you call yourself a real MMA fan and can't see why that's absolutely ludacris then IDK anything anymore.

Back