Joanna Jedrzejczyk has one of the hottest bodies in female mma

shit, i forgot...

miesha tate
2015-800610343-2015031980662.jpg_20150319.jpg

holly holm. g.o.a.t. dat azz.

Holm.Holly_1.jpg

shoutout to heather hardy from bellator.

Hardy is ok, but I don't like her skin and she is way too pale imo.

She's got zero tits and no ass...you can find a better body on a girl practically anywhere, including many WMMA fighters.

Is being skinny your only requirement or what

You mean women that will never talk to you?
Well, it's not like OP is going to ever speak or meet Joana either, so might as well jerk off to women who are actually hot.

Also, it's not that hard to date a woman that looks a lot better than Joana either.

Pre-weight cut JJ gets dicked down, no hesitation. She is probably a fuckin beast in the sack.

Pre-weight cut JJ gets dicked down, no hesitation. She is probably a fuckin beast in the sack.

I doubt any of us could give it to her like she requires.

I imagine wmma fighters in general have insane bdsm/masochist streaks in them and can fuck for days.

Well, it's not like OP is going to ever speak or meet Joana either, so might as well jerk off to women who are actually hot.

Also, it's not that hard to date a woman that looks a lot better than Joana either.

I've never jerked it to Joanna wtf are you talking about. All I said is she has a nice body.

Far from the hottest body, but she's cute when she's not cutting weight.

I've never jerked it to Joanna wtf are you talking about. All I said is she has a nice body.
Whatever you're doing to Joana's pictures is none of my business, but her body is not really all that hot.

Nope. She's very average.

I'd still fuck her but don't go by that because I'd fuck pretty much anything. Hell I'll make a pass on you too if you're not careful TS.

Average these days is a muffin top and cankles.

She has a nice, toned athletic body.

I'm ambivalent about her face but her body is very aesthetically pleasing. She has really nice legs, a slim waist, and a toned upper body. Very cute.

Average at best even by MMA standards.

Back