Robbie Lawler vs. Rafael dos Anjos Set For UFC on FOX Winnipeg Main Event (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
RDA has been people largely via pressure and high output bullying his opponents, and loses when they can match him in these regards. Lawler fits the bill perfectly.

I do get what you mean though. MMAth isn't gonna guarantee Robbie the win or loss.
Lawler recently doesn't fit the bill. In both of the Condit and Cerrone fight he hasn't shown his usual aggression and has taken mutiple rounds off on both those fights (went into autopilot mode to conserve energy). Will be interesting to see if RDA capitalizes when Lawler starts to slow down.

One of the fights i just can't decide one way or the other whatsoever. Those are usually good ones..

Lawler recently doesn't fit the bill. In both of the Condit and Cerrone fight he hasn't shown his usual aggression and has taken mutiple rounds off on both those fights (went into autopilot mode to conserve energy). Will be interesting to see if RDA capitalizes when Lawler starts to slow down.
this is a fair assessment. guess we will have to wait and see what kind of fight Robbie can fight.

I got RDA. more methodical and Robbie's chin hasn't been looking good as of recent

Both pressure fighters but Lawler has more pressure and we've seen how RDA is against someone with more pressure (Alvarez). Lawler all day!!!!!!!!!

Great high level fight. In a world where Masvidal loses and RDA wins, this can be his shot at Woodley.

My first thought, Mike Perry dodged 2 more bullets. RDA has zero elite top 5 wins at WW. Lawler has quite a few.

come on dana "we owe calgary one" was 5 years ago now winnipeg gets 2 shows

yeah Rda Classy dude who mostly always brings it Robbie do'nt look the same since Usad......I think Rda uses his grappling and gets a sub in the 2nd or 3rd
lawler has like the GOAT sprawl. not sure if he still does, though. but if RDA can take him down and keep him there, I can see a sub happening. regardless, tough fight for RDA, but rooting for him

Awesome fight, should be fun regardless of the outcome. Lawler has the size advantage and good TDD, so RDA needs to stand and bang with him.

Also I think Perry should get either Usman or Ponzi since the Lawler call out didn't work.

This is a true Number One contender fight. Winner of this fight should fight Woodley next. I like Lawler to edge this one out.

Solid fight

Fan of lawler so hoping he wins
He should

Back