Premier League Thread 2017/18 v32: Bunch Of Lazy Kernts In Dis Fred Edition.

Are You A Lazy Kernt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@UltimateVictory @Tobago Jones

Eminem (my Bday twin) clearly has the same taste in music as me too, he's also signed my other guy Boogie. Add that to West, Conway and Benny and Shady Records is doing it right:

Other Boogie tracks

@UltimateVictory @Tobago Jones

Eminem (my Bday twin) clearly has the same taste in music as me too, he's also signed my other guy Boogie. Add that to West, Conway and Benny and Shady Records is doing it right:

Other Boogie tracks

Shady Records has an iffy record; we have like one Slaughterhouse album in 5 years. I was excited for artists on there 10 years ago and we got the square root of fuck all.

Shady Records has an iffy record; we have like one Slaughterhouse album in 5 years. I was excited for artists on there 10 years ago and we got the square root of fuck all.
Slaughterhouse sucks

hes from saudi arabia too so u know it hurts him a woman is the best player on his team lmfao

You're telling me that I made that joke about Saudi women not being able to go to WC games without knowing he was?

<{dootch}>

I went up nearly 200 points last night btw. Found some people and went on a huge run, thank god or allah I was getting rustled of playing well and losing

image.png

That might be more that Slaughter House are doing their own thing individually though. Harder to get 4 solo artists together to finish shit off.

You're telling me that I made that joke about Saudi women not being able to go to WC games without knowing he was?

<{dootch}>

I went up nearly 200 points last night btw. Found some people and went on a huge run, thank god or allah I was getting rustled of playing well and losing
That's why I said it lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back