Joanna Jedrzejczyk has one of the hottest bodies in female mma

would love to go on a date with her

Your sarcasm detector is about as good as your taste in women (not very, just specifying because it might go over your head again).

I sensed your sarcasm. I also sensed you using sarcasm to deflect the fact that you're a virgin.

No need to apologize

With the amount of dickishness that goes on around here? I feel honor bound to apologize when I've said something dumb, misinterpreted someone else's post, etc. The Heavies would be a nicer place if more people owned up to their ackassery.

I'm amongst those who thinks she's quite attractive. To each their own however.

We must have a Joanna fanboy on the mod staff. I see my post was deleted.

{<jordan}

No, TS, she doesn't have one of the hottest bodies in female MMA.

Great legs & backside between fights. No females look that attractive during weigh mma all drained.

{<jordan}

I got carded for posting that picture of a Jew that was apparently nazi propaganda which I was completely unaware of. They don't like anything that might be interpreted as anti-Semitic around here it would seem.

{<jordan}

There’s something about her though , besides those legs

I sensed your sarcasm. I also sensed you using sarcasm to deflect the fact that you're a virgin.
Funny coming from a dude who's so thirsty he makes a post on Sherdog about how hot Joana is.

She does look a lot thicker walking around, I assume she cuts a good 15lb and probably walks around at 140-145lb.

A fighter looking like crap after a weight cut. Never seen that before.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAq-AAAAJDhmMDAzNDUxLTM5NTQtNDk1Yy1iM2Q5LTU0NjBjODc1MjYxZg.jpg

Damn... it really shows that 145 should not be his weightclass.

Julie Kedzie had one of the best butts in the business. And still does. Lots of wmma fighters are very toned bodies, but few have true bubble butt greatest. Kedzie is one of the greats.

nuttin wrong with her face , shes nice looking

Back