Crazy contradicting beliefs that liberals have

That's just flat out dishonest. It was a hot button issue, that both sides heavily chimed in on. To suggest that Liberals were indifferent to it, is laughable. Liberals indeed had a dog in the fight. That dog was forcing mentally disturbed, and sexually confused men into bathrooms and change rooms with your children, in some misplaced crusade for "equality".

I'm sorry, but you can not blame the right for concentrating on the crazies, when the Liberal media shoves them in their face everyday, and "normal" Liberals find themselves fighting to rationalize the crazies, and laws are getting passed to enforce the crazy.

All I see are a lot of Liberals simply not wanting to own the crazy side of their party, that they constantly defend. Perhaps if more Liberals stood up and denounced some of the more fringe, crazy nonsense, maybe they wouldn't have the stigma that they do.

I mean shit, intentionally infecting people with HIV just got decriminalized in Cali by the left. Is that just another issue the right(and normal people) are supposed to ignore, and not associate with the left?

It was not Liberals or Transgender individual that stated this fight at all. For years trans individuals have been using the bathroom of their choice with very little issues. The fight did not start until some people decided they did not like that idea and stated to passed laws forbidding it.

no it doesnt, you can be convicted of two murders if you kill a pregnant woman

Most state fetal homicide laws have special definitions added to them strictly for that law. They don't extend the definition of life to anything else, including abortion.

It was not Liberals or Transgender individual that stated this fight at all. For years trans individuals have been using the bathroom of their choice with very little issues. The fight did not start until some people decided they did not like that idea and stated to passed laws forbidding it.
Exactly. And in enforcing this new law, we were forcing people to present an id to use the bathroom they were supposed to use all along.

At this point, only a moron would argue against single payer. The data is completely conclusive.

How much experience have you had with something like this? I've worked for essentially a single payer federal healthcare system for American Indians and Alaska Native for almost 23 years . . . we provide good care the vast majority of the time, but there are days it seems like the federal government can't get out of it's own way and causes nothing but trouble.

Plus . . . folks complain about wait times, they complain about how receiving care outside of one of our facilities is often a very bumpy process. Especially if we're covering payment. Can often take a while for the outside system to be paid.

I've literally only ever seen one of these contradictions in real life.

Get a life.

Regardless of how it started, it was still perceived as a top priority for Dems and the President, and a lot of people became informed on the issue, and thought it was rather crazy.

You can't blame the side who pointed out the crazy, and tried to correct it. It was up to the Dems to stand behind it, and be perceived as lunatics, or let go of an issue that effected a statistically insignificant portion of the nation. They chose the former. Too bad for the Dems if it influenced public opinion on them. Thems the breaks in politics.

What I don't get, are the folks who claim the Dems didn't really care one way or the other, and that it wasn't a big issue to them. It clearly was, and attaching themselves to fringe issues like that one and making such a spectacle of it, is part of what lead to folks to believe they had become disconnected to the real issues, and cared more about fringe SJW bullshit.

Regardless of how it started, it was still perceived as a top priority for Dems and the President, and a lot of people became informed on the issue, and thought it was rather crazy.

You can't blame the side who pointed out the crazy, and tried to correct it. It was up to the Dems to stand behind it, and be perceived as lunatics, or let go of an issue that effected a statistically insignificant portion of the nation. They chose the former. Too bad for the Dems if it influenced public opinion on them. Thems the breaks in politics.

What I don't get, are the folks who claim the Dems didn't really care one way or the other, and that it wasn't a big issue to them. It clearly was, and attaching themselves to fringe issues like that one and making such a spectacle of it, is part of what lead to folks to believe they had become disconnected to the real issues, and cared more about fringe SJW bullshit.

There was no crazy to point out. All bathroom restricting legislation was to address a problem that did not exist. Yes, fight those efforts became a priority because those bans cause more issues then the imagined problems that they addressed.

There was no crazy to point out.

Says you. Defender of all things related to Transgenderism.

Like I said, you can deny it all you want, but Dems focusing and fighting for that kind of bullshit, is a big reason why Trump won.

Oh so it's only a liberal thing? lol okay

Says you. Defender of all things related to Transgenderism.

Like I said, you can deny it all you want, but Dems focusing and fighting for that kind of bullshit, is a big reason why Trump won.

Yes, I defend Transgender individuals, but not everything Transgender because not all Transgender people or people that claim to be are sane and reasonable.

The sad thing is you are not even denying that Conservatives stated this fight, but are trying to blame Dems for it.

Mocking Bill O'Reilly for sexually assaulting women on liberal comedy shows is funny, but mentioning Weinstein is insensitive to survivors of sexual assault.

As an objective observer, I witness these contradictions on both sides all the time. You guys have no idea how similar you really are.

The sad thing is you are not even denying that Conservatives stated this fight, but are trying to blame Dems for it.

Yes, I'm blaming Dems for standing so strongly behind it, that it hurt themselves.

Let's say when 2020 comes around, and Republicans are pointing out how crazy California decriminalized purposefully spreading HIV. If Liberals fall over themselves defending that decision, are you going to blame Republicans for the previously unaware public thinking it's insane, and negatively impacting the Democrats politically?

Yes, I'm blaming Dems for standing so strongly behind it, that it hurt themselves.

Let's say when 2020 comes around, and Republicans are pointing out how crazy California decriminalized purposefully spreading HIV. If Liberals fall over themselves defending that decision, are you going to blame Republicans for the previously unaware public thinking it's insane, and negatively impacting the Democrats politically?

You are are not going to see a majority Democrats coming out to defend reducing the charge for knowingly spreading HIV.

As for hurting the party, sometimes doing the right thing does that.

Eugenics = Evil
Dysgenics = Noble

Being racist against non-whites = Evil
Being racist against Caucasians = Noble

Perceived oppression of women = Evil
Campaigning for oppression of men = Noble

Supporting Christianity = Evil
Supporting Islam = Noble
Eugenics isn't evil to liberals. Never has been. Not sure what dysgenics is.

Good list otherwise.

That's just flat out dishonest. It was a hot button issue, that both sides heavily chimed in on. To suggest that Liberals were indifferent to it, is laughable. Liberals indeed had a dog in the fight. That dog was forcing mentally disturbed, and sexually confused men into bathrooms and change rooms with your children, in some misplaced crusade for "equality".

I'm sorry, but you can not blame the right for concentrating on the crazies, when the Liberal media shoves them in their face everyday, and "normal" Liberals find themselves fighting to rationalize the crazies, and laws are getting passed to enforce the crazy.

All I see are a lot of Liberals simply not wanting to own the crazy side of their party, that they constantly defend. Perhaps if more Liberals stood up and denounced some of the more fringe, crazy nonsense, maybe they wouldn't have the stigma that they do.

I mean shit, intentionally infecting people with HIV just got decriminalized in Cali by the left. Is that just another issue the right(and normal people) are supposed to ignore, and not associate with the left?

Seems you missed my very deliberate use of the word MOST.

There is considerable disillusionment on both sides with the current crop of politicians which supposedly represent them.

Do you fully support and believe in every rightwinger policy or idea including the completely contradictory ones? Why would you assume such of people who disagree with you?

Exactly. And in enforcing this new law, we were forcing people to present an id to use the bathroom they were supposed to use all along.

Officer was wrong, but I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for that gender trolling b____

-We don't need a wall
-lives behind gated community full of white people

am i doing it right?

Back