Crazy contradicting beliefs that liberals have

-We don't need a wall
-lives behind gated community full of white people

am i doing it right?

-Hollywood are a bunch of pervs and sexual Molesters
-Goes on to elect the biggest perv and sexual molester as POTUS and someone their party can look up to.

Do you think I am doing it right as well?

The most frustrating thing that liberals do is proclaim that they “believe in science” when science pushes up against religion or business interests. Yet they refuse to use Measurement of results to test their hypotheses on economics. Instead emotional. Almost religious directives rule their decisions, even as things like the War on Poverty or creating a stronger economy through higher union participation fail the tangible economic goals that they are supposed to produce.

Wait, your a communist, and you went to law school?

Look Sherdog, we have a Trust-fund Commie!

Do Mom and Dad know you wasted their money filling your head with Marxist drivel when you should have been acquiring a skill?

I was raised working class. I have never met a communist who was even remotely rich-born. As far as acquired skill, my father was a mechanic and I graduated from a T20 law school with an average starting salary of $150k. I only spent a couple years in private practice earning that kind of money, but I think it reflects the validity of my "skill."

Whereas you are literally someone who has spoken on this board about inheriting your father's business, memorializing the fact that you're a underachieving parasite riding the coattails of your more successful parent.

It's really too bad your dad wasn't as good a father as he apparently is as a small business owner.

But whatever you like to tailor your insults and avoid substantive discussion. Is expected.

How much experience have you had with something like this? I've worked for essentially a single payer federal healthcare system for American Indians and Alaska Native for almost 23 years . . . we provide good care the vast majority of the time, but there are days it seems like the federal government can't get out of it's own way and causes nothing but trouble.

Plus . . . folks complain about wait times, they complain about how receiving care outside of one of our facilities is often a very bumpy process. Especially if we're covering payment. Can often take a while for the outside system to be paid.

I know nothing about the system for Native Americans.

I do know of other countries' single payers systems. They yield far, far more affordable services, lower overall spending, and higher patient satisfaction. You can verify this just by comparing the relevant data here in the US to that of Canada, Australia, Denmark, Germany, etc.

You are are not going to see a majority Democrats coming out to defend reducing the charge for knowingly spreading HIV.

Yeah, and I'm sure that in 2012, you would've said the same thing about them coming out to defend Tranny bathroom laws.

You seriously think that when called out on legislation their party approved, that they won't support their party's decision? Legislation that is intended to protect homosexuals no less? LOL, sure bud. I guess we'll find out though, because make no mistake, it will be getting brought up by the right, when election time comes.

Are you too dumb to figure it out? Okay my bad youre a republican.

Conservatives are against abortion and for the death penalty, dumbass.
That was such an outstanding explanation. Exactly what I expected from you based on your previous post. Yeah I'm a dumbass alright. I'm sure you have an extraordinarily high IQ. You're so smart you can't even tell why so many people will just laugh at your posts calling other people dumb. Try some more name calling, but be more aggressive bro, your game is weak.

Yeah, and I'm sure that in 2012, you would've said the same thing about them coming out to defend Tranny bathroom laws.

You seriously think that when called out on legislation their party approved, that they won't support their party's decision? Legislation that is intended to protect homosexuals no less? LOL, sure bud. I guess we'll find out though, because make no mistake, it will be getting brought up by the right, when election time comes.

Yes, I would have said the same thing in 2012. Unlike Trump supporters I have a moral base.

Yes, I would have said the same thing in 2012. Unlike Trump supporters I have a moral base.

Someone with a moral base wouldn't approve of forcing women and children to undress in front of mentally disturbed men.

If you approve of the Bathroom law(which is also the change room law), you most certainly do.

No. For one, transgender individuals are not mentally deranged. Second, no one would be forcing anyone to change in front of anyone else. Of course you just want to use loaded language.

Someone with a moral base wouldn't approve of forcing women and children to undress in front of mentally disturbed men.

This got me thinking... I can't recall ever undressing in front of another person in a public restroom other than unzipping my fly while standing at a urinal, which as long as we don't peek to the side we have privacy. I wasn't sure what was going on in women's restrooms, so I asked my wife, "Do you undress in front of other women in public restrooms? She looked at me like I was crazy. She said when women are washing their hands at the sink they keep there clothes on and behind the stall is where they undress. Mind blown.

No. For one, transgender individuals are not mentally deranged.

A lot of them are. Those suicide rates ain't no joke. Oh', and they also believe gender is a state of mind, and not biological.

Second, no one would be forcing anyone to change in front of anyone else. Of course you just want to use loaded language.

Have you ever been in a change room? Contrary to what you believe, you don't get your own private cubicle.

But yes, you can always make people uncomfortable enough that they can change at home. You know, 'cause that's fair and just. Gotta appease that 0.04%.

This got me thinking... I can't recall ever undressing in front of another person in a public restroom other than unzipping my fly while standing at a urinal, which as long as we don't peek to the side we have privacy. I wasn't sure what was going on in women's restrooms, so I asked my wife, "Do you undress in front of other women in public restrooms? She looked at me like I was crazy. She said when women are washing their hands at the sink they keep there clothes on and behind the stall is where they undress. Mind blown.

The law covers change rooms, bruh. You know, the shit at public pools, schools, gyms, workplaces, etc, etc.

Did I just blow your mind?

i'll start

-we need to raise wages for workers
-we need to flood the labor market with more immigrants to keep wages down

-we need a high minimum wage
-illegal immigrant labor is good because they work for less than minimum wage

-police are racist and corrupt
-only police should have guns

-republicans in the government ruin everything
-we need the government to control the healthcare market

Alt-left is anti violence, yet they use violence, smash universities and tear down statues at every occasion.

A lot of them are. Those suicide rates ain't no joke. Oh', and they also believe gender is a state of mind, and not biological.

Suicide rates points at mental health issues, but not being deranged. Also the what gender is used, it is talking about the mind and not biological sex.

Have you ever been in a change room? Contrary to what you believe, you don't get your own private cubicle.

But yes, you can always make people uncomfortable enough that they can change at home. You know, 'cause that's fair and just. Gotta appease that 0.04%.

Every changing room/locker room I have ever been in has had stalls. Many times those were used to change in. Funny thing is they all had exits as well.

Back