Animation of Tony vs Tiramisu + Conor = Good Stuff!

So.... you guys don't like animations or you don't like Tony? What's up??

Whats really funny to me is that you have no life.........

That's hilarious but Conor flapping his wings and Dana pecking at Tony's head wasn't even amusing??

You have no taste.

That's hilarious but Conor flapping his wings and Dana pecking at Tony's head wasn't even amusing??

You have no taste.

I use to have 10,000 people like you working for me......for minimum wage.........

Not even Dana pecking at Tony's head, eh?

But Joe Rogan makes a living as a comedian. This world......

Rogan is charismatic and understands timing well, he shines as a live comic, this was just ham-fisted and a little cringe, it looked pretty though.

As for Dana pecking Tony's head, it just isn't funny, he's already said that's the fight to make several times, I don't understand the context, it implies that Dana is protecting Conor. If that were true we'd be looking at Conor vs Alvarez/Gaethje winner

are most ppl even aware that Kevin Lee had a rough weight cut and thus hampered performance bc of tirammasu?

quite the irony.

Rogan is charismatic and understands timing well, he shines as a live comic, this was just ham-fisted and a little cringe, it looked pretty though.

As for Dana pecking Tony's head, it just isn't funny, he's already said that's the fight to make several times, I don't understand the context, it implies that Dana is protecting Conor. If that were true we'd be looking at Conor vs Alvarez/Gaethje winner
Fine, fine..... I chuckled

I use to have 10,000 people like you working for me......for minimum wage.........

I don't see any way in the world you'd get one person like me to work for minimum wage or anywhere in that realm, but I don't doubt a douche bag, like you appear to be, might be propped up by the work of 10,000 undervalued souls.

I hope you don't define your value by things like what you posted above (as it seems you do since you elected to pull that out of your ass). A puffed up empty soul is still empty, no matter how many souls he employs. The inner mirror knows exactly who you are and it probably looks and sounds like a douche bag in real life too.

Meh...didn't even crack a smile just corny.

You have no taste.

The whole thing was terrible.

YOU have no taste.

Back