UFN 118 - Cerrone vs Till - Poland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this and it stops me from getting in a fight with someone irl I actually like. I just have fight in me, more productive to use free time taking it out on lying :eek::eek::eek:s who think they're cool cause they have a BBM chat LOL than getting myself in trouble irl cause i'm gangsta af

Clearly I have the gift of gab + intelligence as evidenced by how easily I own basically everyone, so thats a plus too

Gangsta's must look different in NJ
JB.jpg

Last edited:
RDA hurt him with body shots, he wasn't knocked out. Only Masvidal has knocked him out, and he has had a ton of fights.
Calling him chinny is ridiculous in my opinion.

can you name another ufc fighter that rda dropped with his right hand?

and mas dropped him with his left and immediately had Donald in the turtle

Whats wrong @Sadistics now that I gave you an example you dont feel like lying to me anymore?

Arguments with you are never ending, perfect example right here of you trying to keep it going. I always enjoy watching a good JB back and forth but I don't have the time to entertain it when I'm actually involved

Oh the first fight. My bad. I'll give Cerrone credit for recovering quickly still, but yeah he's been rocked by RDA a few times

if that was rdas left, different story regarding cerrones punch resistance. to be fair, cerrone has hada lot of fights so his punch resistance now is probably considerably worse than before ala Robbie lawler

Arguments with you are never ending, perfect example right here of you trying to keep it going. I always enjoy watching a good JB back and forth but I don't have the time to entertain it when I'm actually involved
In other words: I gave you the example you were looking for, now you know i'm the truth so you can't lie, so now you've decided to shut up

Thats what I thought sheep

In other words: I gave you the example you were looking for, now you know i'm the truth so you can't lie, so now you've decided to shut up

Thats what I thought sheep

At no point did you provide any proof, I heard nothing of an Elkins shoulder injury

Now you're just making shit up, you've had 0 interactions with him for over a year while I talk to him daily.

no wonder youre one of the best cappers here. constantly on the right side of opening lines as well.

Way to twist it. I'm calling you out for lying about a friend, providing proof, but apparently your word is better than evidence

Way to twist it. I'm calling you out for lying about a friend, providing proof, but apparently your word is better than evidence
Whatever makes you feel better bruv. We both know i'm not lying and my example is one of the many of John being a poser trying to give insider info that never works out

Ive never talked to @Sadistics before. but everytime i see his bets in the thread they seem solid as hell and seems like he kills it every event. If him and this johnb guy are on the same fighters most the time seems like johnb would do pretty well to then

his success on opening lines is ridiculous, a sure fire way to know if someone knows what they are doing

a large part of capping fights is spotting bad lines. other than losing, nothing worse than betting a plus 200 only to see it go off as a plus 250.

Lmao. Well ard
Sham why are you laughing when im about to post a pic of you with a fat old lady you bragged about fucking and you look like a heroine addict?

At least at 17 I was best friends w Rich Franklin (best friends under the John rules of best friends at least)

IMG_0826.jpg

2ugmg5x.jpg

@Sham5916910

Care to explain why you are laughing at cute as fuck pic of me and my bff Rich Franklin when I was 17 when you look like a heroine addict and brag to chat about fucking fat older women?

Didn't wanna reveal this (ok I did and you gave me an excuse), but smh @ you guys being so triggered you posted cute pic of me.

How did this thread devolve into this retardery?

Lmao who the fuck is that. Id bang the top one not the bottom one. Good try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back