Why is Cyborg praised for her kickboxing showing but Conor bashed?

You just called teeping a bullshit game. Holy shit. Have you watched Muay Thai/Kickboxing before? If you want mindless brawling, type WSHH into your web address and have at it. Embarassing.

Baby girl, she was teeping to keep Cybro away constantly after getting caught by a few of Cybro's brawls. That's not the same as teeping once in a while but still committing to kill or be kill exchanges.

Baby girl, she was teeping to keep Cybro away constantly after getting caught by a few of Cybro's brawls. That's not the same as teeping once in a while but still committing to kill or be kill exchanges.

That's part of fighting, baby girl. If you don't like it, WWE is always an option. Were you one of the retards that threw a fit because Carlos Condit wouldn't stand in front of Nick Diaz and allow himself to get hit?

tumblr_nwg3w0v7DY1ry1rm7o2_400.gif

Soak it in.

That's part of fighting, baby girl. Were you one of the retards here that pitched a fit over the fact that Carlos Condit didn't stand in front of Nick Diaz and let him hit him?

Hi stupid, so is jabbing and hopping out of range, constantly....which both equate to a boring fighter, just playing it safe. Do you even understand that this was referring to employing such tactics, excessively?

And I don't remember about whatever argument you had over that Condit fight...so unfortunately, you really are that insignificant. You must live on here or something, right fatboy? Try exercising sometimes. :D

And you're welcome, for my "baby girl" line = my good deed for the day by helping retards who can't come up with their own insults, lel.

It's always absolutes on here. I've seen both praised and shit on for these performances. Personally I thought both did well for trying a sport that isn't their primary sport. Cyborg showed a lot of toughness, and Conor showed more skill than I expected.

Hi stupid, so is jabbing and hopping out of range, constantly....which both equate to a boring fighter, just playing it safe. Do you even understand that this was referring to employing such tactics, excessively?

And I don't remember about whatever argument you had over that Condit fight...so unfortunately, you really are that insignificant. You must live on here or something, right fatboy? Try exercising sometimes. :D

And you're welcome, for my "baby girl" line = my good deed for the day by helping retards who can't come up with their own insults, lel.

You have a meathead's mentality. You probably think Lyoto Machida is boring, too. Yes, jabbing and movement are a big part of the game. Huge. Constant jabbing and movement is what separates great fighters from whatever low-skilled neanderthal brawler that you like. 'excessively' Cyborg was dropped repeatedly and took a ton of damaging shots. Baars didn't do anything excessively besides excessively kick her ass.

Thank you. You just proved that you don't even watch MMA. The Nick Diaz/Carlos Condit fight is one of the most discussed and debated fights in the history of the sport. It wasn't my argument, dingus. It was Sherdog's argument for months and months after the fight took place.

'lel' <-- The cry of all mental midgets.

You have a meathead's mentality. You probably think Lyoto Machida is boring, too. Yes, jabbing and movement are a big part of the game. Huge. Constant jabbing and movement is what separates great fighters from whatever low-skilled neanderthal brawler that you like. 'excessively' Cyborg was dropped repeatedly and took a ton of damaging shots. Baars didn't do anything excessively besides excessively kick her ass.

Thank you. You just proved that you don't even watch MMA. The Nick Diaz/Carlos Condit fight is one of the most discussed and debated fights in the history of the sport. It wasn't my argument, dingus. It was Sherdog's argument for months and months after the fight took place.

'lel' <-- The cry of all mental midgets.

Fast response, fatboy. That's probably the only thing you're fast at right? Watching fights and getting all emotional over it is not really my goal in life, unlike you. I'd rather train for real and then maybe argue a little about fights online, but obviously, this is your greatest achievement in life or something. Constant teeping is for bitches. You think you can pull this off vs. me for real though if we sparred? I bet I can help you break your toes after 2-3 times baby girl?

Why aren't you using my "baby girl" line anymore? I already said that you ca use it.

Fast response, fatboy. That's probably the only thing you're fast at right? Watching fights and getting all emotional over it is not really my goal in life, unlike you. I'd rather train for real and then maybe argue a little about fights online, but obviously, this is your greatest achievement in life or something. Constant teeping is for bitches. You think you can pull this off vs. me for real though if we sparred? I bet I can help you break your toes after 2-3 times baby girl?

Why aren't you using my "baby girl" line anymore? I already said that you ca use it.

'I'd rather train for real' Then that's what you should be doing instead of making asinine remarks about a fight you can't comprehend. You just doubled down on the meathead attitude. By chance, is jail considered your second home? You come across like a thug on top of a mental midget. That 'bitch' dominated Cyborg from start to finish. Cyborg could learn a thing or two from her. Maybe she wouldn't look like such an uncoordinated oaf if she applied some of her tactics and didn't rely so much on her steroid muscle.

Last edited:
'I'd rather train for real' Then that's what you should be doing instead of making asinine remarks about a fight you can't comprehend. You just doubled down on the meathead attitude. By chance, is jail considered your second home? You come across like a thug on top of a mental midget. That 'bitch' dominated Cyborg from start to finish. Cyborg could learn a thing or two from her. Maybe she wouldn't look like such an uncoordinated oaf if she applied some of her tactics and didn't rely so much on her steroid muscle.

Never been in jail, sorry baby birl. Just b/c I know what a gym is, doesn't mean that i have a criminal record. Keep watching other people fight on TV and then talk about it all day online, baby girl....I hear Sherdog gives out black belts for this, lel (oh wait, you hate, lel...sorry baby girl). Shit, i have to go to the gym now, i mean, jail. lel.

Never been in jail, sorry baby birl. Just b/c I know what a gym is, doesn't mean that i have a criminal record. Keep watching other people fight on TV and then talk about it all day online, baby girl....I hear Sherdog gives out black belts for this, lel (oh wait, you hate, lel...sorry baby girl).

I doubt that. You have the rhetoric and the mindset of someone off the street. 'Just b/c...' Anyone that talks this much about the gym (the gym you're not at right now) is trying to compensate for something. What is it? 'Keep...' Will do. I love watching entertaining fights and I have absolutely no interest in competing myself.

'oh wait, you hate, lel...' Your corniness factor is almost through the roof.

You're proving over and over again that you have a reading comprehension problem.

We're not dealing in an imaginary universe. We're talking about what actually happened. He claims that half the rounds arguably could've gone to Cyborg. He claims that Cyborg arguably won the fight. That's not reality, though. The fight was not close. Cyborg did not deserve anymore rounds than she was already given.

Child please.
You have been proven to be a hater.
Your skewed view of how the fight went is irrelevant.

We all know that.

Cyborg would genuinely fuck Conor up. Even her ground game is better, so RIP Conor either way.

Remember when the delusional Conor fans on this site thought he could beat Floyd?

You're not getting it. If the top athletes in the UFC were only paid 5k, would we still have Jon Jones? What about Mighty Mouse? Conor? GSP? There are guys that wouldn't fight for 300k, let alone 5. If they were only making money on par with minimum wage (less?), they would find another sport/business and ply their trade somewhere else. Sure, you're still going to come across talent that doesn't mind fighting for that sum of money, but it's only going to be a fraction of what it could've been. Jorina Baars doesn't compete in the slums of Thailand. She primarily competes in the first world, just like the aformentioned UFC fighters. Money matters. Floyd Mayweather doesn't shell out tons of money for his fight camp just for shits and giggles. The money he spends gives him an edge over the competition. If you can afford the best training partners, the best supplements, the best diet, the best work out equipment, the best coaches, etc., you're going to have a competetive edge going into your fight. If you're trying to get by on McDonald's wages (which is what female Boxers and Kickboxers are making), then you're going to have a hard time affording these things. One other point: The best Muay Thai fighters tend to be from Thailand. How many female Thai fighters are there that weigh 65kg?

Sorry, but you are blatantly wrong (as usual).
During the old days of MMA fighters fought for peanuts, and we had PLENTY of legends fighting in MMA.
Yes, we wouldn't have Conor and maybe some other fighters that came only thinking of money.
But we would have fighters like Fedor, Cro Cop, The Nogs, The Ruas, The Machidas, Anderson Silva, Hughes, BJ Penn and plenty of others.

Actually, MMA had more top fighters during those times where they were peid almost nothing compared to now.

Sorry, but you are blatantly wrong (as usual).
During the old days of MMA fighters fought for peanuts, and we had PLENTY of legends fighting in MMA.
Yes, we wouldn't have Conor and maybe some other fighters that came only thinking of money.
But we would have fighters like Fedor, Cro Cop, The Nogs, The Ruas, The Machidas, Anderson Silva, Hughes, BJ Penn and plenty of others.

Actually, MMA had more top fighters during those times where they were peid almost nothing compared to now.

You are clueless, as usual. In the old days, the top fighters were making more than 5k a fight. All of the fighters that you just named have been highly compensated throughout their careers. They might've started out making less than that in their native countries, but that changed once they reached the top. Jorina Baars has been at the top for years and is still making 5k.

You are clueless, as usual. In the old days, the top fighters were making more than 5k a fight. All of the fighters that you just named have been highly compensated throughout their careers. They might've started out making less than that in their native countries, but that changed once they reached the top. Jorina Baars has been at the top for years and is still making 5k.

Thank you for proving me right.
they all started because they loved the sport.

I might be clueless, but I have common sense. You don't.

Thank you for proving me right.
they all started because they loved the sport.

I might be clueless, but I have common sense. You don't.
No, you're just clueless. We weren't talking about guys just starting out. We were talking about an established athlete who's at the top of her sport. We were talking about women Muay Thai's pay ceiling vs other sports.

Back