Update: Suspended! Amazon Studio Chief Accused of Sexual Misconduct[female empowerment][progress]

B

BruceLeeOnTRT

Just hours after actress Rose McGowan launched a broadside against Amazon CEO (and Washington Post owner) Jeff Bezos with the accusation that the richest man in the world was “funding rapists, alleged pedos, and sexual harassers,” one of Bezos’s top executives, Roy Price, was publicly accused of harassing television producer Isa Hackett.
In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Hackett says the horror show began in a cab after an Amazon staff party back in July of 2015:

Once in the cab, Hackett says Price repeatedly and insistently propositioned her. “You will love my d**k,” he said, according to Hackett, who relayed her account to multiple individuals in the hours after the alleged episode. (The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed Hackett told at least two people about the alleged incident in the immediate aftermath.) Hackett says she made clear to Price she was not interested and told him that she is lesbian with a wife and children.

Hackett says Price did not relent in the cab or once they arrived at the Amazon party. As she talked with other executives, she says that Price stepped close to her and loudly said, “Anal sex!” in her ear.

Most damning for Amazon is the fact that Hatckett reported the incidents to Amazon. The company says it did an investigation but Price still has his high-powered job.

Amazon released a mealy-mouthed statement that read in part, “[W]e looked closely at this specific concern and addressed it directly with those involved.”

In her tweetstorm to Bezos, McGowan says that “I told the head of your studio that HW raped me. Over & over I said it. He said it hadn’t been proven. I said I was the proof.”

Roy Price is the head of Bezos’ studio.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...mazon-studio-chief-accused-sexual-misconduct/

----

Well I'll be damned. Are there any Democrat donors who dont sexually harass women they have authority over?

Where are the men? So goes the men, or lack of, so goes the society.

I guess the Russian smokescreen held out as long as it could!

Rose McGowan Torches Jeff Bezos on Twitter: ‘Stop Funding Rapists, Alleged Pedos, and Sexual Harassers’

Actress Rose McGowan, one of the most vocal figures condemning disgraced Hollywood executive Harvey Weinstein over alleged sexual harassment, has turned her ire toward Amazon founder and Washington Post owner Jeff Bezos.

The actress, who was briefly suspendedfrom Twitter yesterday evening, accused Bezos of “funding rapists, alleged pedos and sexual harassers” in a furious tweestorm. She also claimed to have told the head of Amazon’s studio that Weinstein had raped her.

Bezos, with a net worth of over $80 billion, briefly surpassed Bill Gates as the world’s richest person earlier this year. He is the founder and CEO of Amazon, now the world’s biggest online retailer. He is also the current owner of The Washington Post,whose columnists have slammed President Donald Trump over alleged sexism and “locker room talk.”
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/...nding-rapists-alleged-pedos-sexual-harassers/
---

Her counting is a bit off, but damn!!!! Amazon and WaPo are gonna have to do some major damage control, this is going viral.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect there will be a lot of ugly scandals coming to light if this isn't clamped down on quickly. Hollywood is a cesspit. I think we all knew or at least suspected that.

I think people underestimate how many sick and deranged people there are in powerful positions. Women put up with a lot more of this in certain industries than I think most men realize.

It is kind of refreshing, but also kind of strange to see some of you guys acknowledge it now that there's not an election at stake.

I'm wondering if this is part of draining the swamp.

Lol, what the hell? "I don't wait, I just KISS." "I grab em by the pussy." "When you're a star, they let you do it."

Drain the swamp? He is this particular swamp. He openly bragged about doing some of the same things that Weinstein did on that tape, and you guys parroted the term "locker room talk" like you were under a spell.

I suspect there will be a lot of ugly scandals coming to light if this isn't clamped down on quickly. Hollywood is a cesspit. I think we all knew or at least suspected that.

I guarantee you they are pulling together funds for a massive slander campaign against these girls coming out against them. Expect to know every time this woman didn't wash her hands after the bathroom by this time next week.

I think of all the @colby25 threads he posted about the evils in Hollywood that the moderators sent to the dump.

Honestly this Rose chick is sounding a bit crazy - If you were raped would you go to the police or Twitter? And no Rose, your word is not evidence of rape.

Rapists are scum and they should all be executed. Rape should be proven in a court of law, not public opinion on Twitter. If you're preyed upon call the police.

Breitbart garbage aside, I really hope the big names keep coming out. Terry Crews' experience, for instance, is a great one--studio exec grabbing his junk in front of his wife in a restaurant.

And no Rose, your word is not evidence of rape.
Testimony is evidence. A person can be convicted based on testimony from eyewitnesses or victims alone. A jury would be free to accept her word as evidence of rape if they believe her.

Testimony is evidence. A person can be convicted based on testimony from eyewitnesses or victims alone. A jury would be free to accept her word as evidence of rape if they believe her.
One does not testify on Twitter. You can't testify until someone is charged with a crime, which tends to happen after you go to the police and tell them you were raped.

shits getting deep

W0dKWnt.jpg

Honestly this Rose chick is sounding a bit crazy - If you were raped would you go to the police or Twitter? And no Rose, your word is not evidence of rape.

Rapists are scum and they should all be executed. Rape should be proven in a court of law, not public opinion on Twitter. If you're preyed upon call the police.

Weinstein is caught on tape admitting he groped a woman, and tons of big Hollywood names have accused him of that shit over the years. Plus, he is checking into rehab, so he is basically admitting it.

Weinstein is caught on tape admitting he groped a woman, and tons of big Hollywood names have accused him of that shit over the years. Plus, he is checking into rehab, so he is basically admitting it.
Groping women is sexual harassment, and wrong - But it is not rape. Rape should be punished with the death penalty, I'm not sure I agree with that for a grab them by the pussy.

One does not testify on Twitter. You can't testify until someone is charged with a crime, which tends to happen after you go to the police and tell them you were raped.

This won't end well for you. Not that it will matter but you are basically pissing up a rope.

Already one person questioning the victims credibility, and we're not even on page 2.

Anyone else that feels the same, please feel free to go on record and air your progressive stance on this matter.

Back