Rush Limbaugh says Trump is "acting like a dictator"

Rush is such a libtard.

Lol @ the TS thinking any right-winger here gives a fuck what limbaugh says.

Limbaugh is your grandmother's republican. He's about as irrelevant as Hillary Rodham Clinton.

The folly of trying to run a government/society like a business is that businesses are private little dictatorships basically, while governments are public large democracies. Trump would rather be dictator of a fascist state than president of a democracy. Thankfully, there are checks and balances to stop him, and he's not as smart and sophisticated as he would need to be to do more damage. But let this be a lesson to the electorate moving forward...

Guess someone else wants to sacrifice their ratings. Enjoy the unemployment line Limbaugh.
laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

If anything Trump is acting like an SJW by (at least tacitly) encouraging a boycott of a product because of political reasons. If you don't think this is right you should stand up to it when SJW's do it. Unless you think the gloves are just off in which case don't cry when you get the fight you asked for.

It is different because Trump is President, but if a liberal elected official said the same thing I might agree.

Limbaugh is your grandmother's republican. He's about as irrelevant as Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Yet he is the most popular radio talk show host by far.

Yes, most people that talk about liberals here don't seem to have a clue what liberalism is. Of course it's because that crowd just likes the empty buzz word rhetoric.

I even had a conservative poster be outraged by the term "liberal gun laws", which to anyone that understands the word of course means non-restrictive gun laws, but many of them just shut off their brain when they hear the word "liberal".
Reminds me of this conservatard that was on Real Time With Bill Maher. And when I say conservatard, I mean conservatard, not conservative. There is a difference. She didn't understand the concept of "Western liberal values" and "Western liberal democracy". Which is what smart conservatives like Milo talk about wanting to preserve all the time. But this dope just heard the term "liberal" and her dopey little brain shut off.

This pill popper will say anything for attention.

Lol, I duly considered myself hotdogged.

Exactly which part do you disagree with? I think Trump has shown more care for constitutional separation of powers than Obama did. I also think he overreached with his NFL comments.

Trump has repeatedly attacked courts and judges to a point where people have lost institutional faith on them.

This is getting funny, anyone criticizes Trump you guys pull the knives out

Edit: grandmothers are why Trump got elected by the way

Back when Conor said Fuck Donald Trump, that's when I knew Trump wasn't a good guy.

It is funny how no matter what criticisms of Trump someone posts on this board, the usual suspects show up to defend him.

Why do you guys do that?

It is funny how no matter what criticisms of Trump someone posts on this board, the usual suspects show up to defend him.

Why do you guys do that?
It's pretty much a reflex at this point

Lol, I duly considered myself hotdogged.

Exactly which part do you disagree with? I think Trump has shown more care for constitutional separation of powers than Obama did. I also think he overreached with his NFL comments.
Threatening lawmakers, too many executive orders, pressuring judges for three. That doesn't show much care for separation of powers. That shows disdain for it. He may yet be contained by the strength of our fabric- we'll see.

Reminds me of this conservatard that was on Real Time With Bill Maher. And when I say conservatard, I mean conservatard, not conservative. There is a difference. She didn't understand the concept of "Western liberal values" and "Western liberal democracy". Which is what smart conservatives like Milo talk about wanting to preserve all the time. But this dope just heard the term "liberal" and her dopey little brain shut off.
Please tell me you mean S. E. Cupp

Back