If conor v diaz 3 happens we should boycott

He will always be Frankie's daddy
I don't know a lot of people believe that Frankie should have won the first encounter.. I'm not one of these people but I can see the argument.

I'm still mad about 50 45 scorecard he got over bj so I really don't feel too badly

Nate Diaz has an 8 inch reach advantage on Edgar, horrible comparison
Diaz has no where near the speed, quickness or footwork of Frankie.

Reach isn't everything. It's not even a deciding factor. We've seen people with longer reach get pieced up all the time.

I don't know a lot of people believe that Frankie should have won the first encounter.. I'm not one of these people but I can see the argument.

I'm still mad about 50 45 scorecard he got over bj so I really don't feel too badly
I still shake my head at 50-45 scorecard.

I'd have every McGregor ppv tank if it was up to me but I don't think this boycott is anything special since Nate can beat Conor and makes him even more irrelevant.

If Nate beats Conor it better be for the LW belt. No 3rd WW match. If it's for his belt the potential blowback on McGregor would be hilarious. There wouldn't be a fourth fight, Nate won the war and now Conor is beltless. That would be hilarious.

Will watch

Want Conor vs t-ferg next

But will definitely watch!

Dont watch this event. Majority of people on prefer to see him fight T ferg. If the UFC chooses to let nate get the title shot, they need to learn

In before "lol we stream every fight anyway"
2 different fan bases. It's about money.
T. Ferguson is the champ who's he going to fight next?
When's Khabib healthy? True 1 and 1A

Dont watch this event. Majority of people on prefer to see him fight T ferg. If the UFC chooses to let nate get the title shot, they need to learn

In before "lol we stream every fight anyway"
At least Diaz will get to pound the title defense ducker and choke his ass out again.

The majority of sherdogger's does not translate to the majority of people.

I would also like him to fight Ferguson but it's simply not true that the general public would prefer to see him fight Ferguson, 99.9% of the general public have no idea who Ferguson is, McGregor vs Diaz probably does 500k more than the Ferguson fight, now I don't care about that but to expect a business and the fighters not to care is naive.
Another fan of scapegoating. Here here guess the sport has come this far.
Might as well end it!
So far just a spectator at this point, money wins over merit.

Nah, I'll watch. First two fights were great. Belts don't actually mean anything (except more money for the holder). Stop being babies.

If belts don't mean anything then he should vacate and go fight Nate, leave the belt for fighters who truly want to show they're the best mma fighter in their division...

Good luck tilting at that particular windmill. I think Mayweather/McGregor PPV numbers pretty much proved the Clint Eastwood (William Munny) line from Unforgiven - "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."

You're assuming I'd buy it anyways.

Yeah Tony deserves it but UFC is gonna go where the money is as usual and spin it.

Everyone knows Tony isn't gonna pull out and neither is Conor. Instead, they're gonna go Nate because they know Conor doesn't want to have his arm broken by Tony.

better than that, we should all spam dana's twitter with"conor vs t ferg next"

Back