Alright im going to say it. I dont mind Luke Thomas.

The Witcher

відродитися
@Silver
Reaction score
In the beginning i jumped on the sherdog bandwagon on disliking him, his woodley and jones comments were obnoxious. Also he reminds me of a gay grizzly bear.

But i kept watching mma beat and and promotional malpractice and there is substance there. He knows all about the sport from top to bottom, generally has an unbiased view on most discussions, is normally professional and is not a little weasel gossip whore like ariel.

But his main attribute is that his views are his own, as in he is not influenced by other peoples opinions on a subject, he analyses something and shares it without needing to feel vaildated. And for that i respect him.

I know im in the minority here but yeah i think he is one of the better mma journalists, one of the best actually and will continue to pay attention to his work. Always calls dana out on bullshit as well.

Flame away.

Last edited:
I'm gonna say it... I don't care that you like Luke Thomas
What-I-Dont-Care-You-Broke-Your-Elbow-Meme.jpg

I don't mind when he's solely talking about MMA fights, he certainly knows MMA. One of the best, if not the best in the industry in that regard. It's just that he goes off on way, way too many tangents about politics and race that I could not give a fuck about.

If you stop listening to typical Sherdog forum banter and actually listen to his podcast, he's not as much of a libtard as everyone thinks he is. Some of stuff he says is actually pretty conservative, on top of how well knowledgeable and informative on MMA he is. Just don't let Shertard influence you on who you should and shouldn't listen to.

Robin Black on the other hand, he's SJW to the core.

I like him alright; he's a smart, likeable dude for the most part... anyone that opinionated can be annoying tho. He's says some childish shit sometimes lol.

If you stop listening to typical Sherdog forum banter and actually listen to his podcast, he's not as much of a libtard as everyone thinks he is. Some of stuff he says is actually pretty conservative, on top of how well knowledgeable and informative on MMA he is. Just don't let Shertard influence you on who you should and shouldn't listen to.

I don't want to hear conservatism or liberalism from my MMA commentator. These terms shouldn't even come up. That's the problem.

Mighty Mouse just suplex-armbarred someone. How do you shoehorn politics into that? Luke could probably find a way.

I listen to his podcasts regularly and youre right. More knowledge from all angles than any other journalist. Robin black was mildy entertaining for a while. Now he is pop song on repeat.

Good to know. You can clean up the vomit I left on your post TSer.

I enjoy listening to his podcast even though I disagree with him a lot.

I enjoy listening to his podcast even though I disagree with him a lot.
Me too. Schaub is the same, i listen to him regularly and enjoy his oafness but sometimes i wonder, does this bloke even know mma?

he's great at his job. It's his personality that we don't like.

Back