YUUGGE!: PA Secretary of State Steps Down After Voter Fraud Revelations

This must be the reason Hilary won PA!!!!

Oh wait. Let's overturn the results I guess. Clearly illegal immigrants love Trump.

This must be the reason Hilary won PA!!!!

Oh wait. Let's overturn the results I guess. Clearly illegal immigrants love Trump.
Or, could just the reason for the inflated popular vote?

Also, if anyone reads the article, it will show that it doesn't even remotely add credence to Trump's narrative about voter fraud. Not even a tiny bit.
There's also no indication that he resigned because of the letter, like the republicans are claiming.

"Everything I don't like is fake news!"

This is the low-IQ liberals response to state officials being forced to resign when loopholes that allowed immigrants to vote illegally for decades are uncovered.

It says that roughly 300 were registered to vote and roughly 46 actually voted.

Assuming they all voted Hillary because reasons, that means 2,999,954 to go.

I just find it weird that the media will cover voter fraud investigations under Trump but they never did under Obama. Clearly the media likes Trump because he's white.

I see the same people making excuses.

"It doesn't say he resigned over this". Right and if frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their ass.

This glitch possible allowed thousands of illegals to vote.

The key word is possible but it would take a lot more investigation to know how many.

Once again voter ID is what is needed.

Grasping at straws has never been so graspy or strawlike.

It's like when a preacher predicts an apocalyptic flood and tries to take credit the next time it drizzles.
So the PA Secretary of State retires because of a glitch because he was also the IT guy?

YOU need to stop grasping at straws.

So the PA Secretary of State retires because of a glitch because he was also the IT guy?

YOU need to stop grasping at straws.
Do you have any evidence that he resigned because of the letter that state republicans sent to him, or because of the system problem? If you do, I would like to read it. And then if that's the case, we can look at whether there was any fraud involved (or rather, law enforcement can, and we can wait for them to do their jobs).

"It doesn't say he resigned over this". Right and if frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their ass.

The key word is possible but it would take a lot more investigation to know how many.

*Sits back and wait for some idiot to claim voter ID is racist despite EVERYONE would need to have one*

Last edited:
Do you have any evidence that he resigned because of the letter that state republicans sent to him, or because of the system problem? If you do, I would like to read it. And then if that's the case, we can look at whether there was any fraud involved (or rather, law enforcement can, and we can wait for them to do their jobs).
Wait for law enforcement to do their jobs? Eh, you're right. Don't want to be like those "collusion" assholes.

*Sits back and wait for some idiot to claim voter ID racist despite EVERYONE would need to have one*

Did you guys read the article?

Wait for law enforcement to do their jobs? Eh, you're right. Don't want to be like those "collusion" assholes.
So, do you not have any evidence that he resigned because of this, and further, do you not have any evidence of fraud? I'm not the one claiming that it's true or false.

(by the way, I hold the ace in the hole here. Actually, millions of them, if you can puzzle wuzzle that out)

Last edited:
Did you guys read the article?

Yes I did which is why I said possibly of illegals voting. They were offered to register to vote. How many did we are not sure.

Wouldn't even one illegal voters be an issue worth trying to prevent

So, do you not have any evidence that he resigned because of this, and further, do you not have any evidence of fraud? I'm not the one claiming that it's true or false.

(by the way, I hold the ace in the hole here. Actually, millions of them, if you can puzzle wuzzle that out)
My theory comes from the understanding that people in power do not step down for... whatever. What's your theory?

Yes I did which is why I said possibly of illegals voting. They were offered to register to vote. How many did we are not sure.

They were being offered to register while processing their driver's license.

So they already know.

Wouldn't even one illegal voters be an issue worth trying to prevent
Sweet, let's trade guns for voter ids. I mean, you clearly believe in that sort of reasoning, so this one should be a no-brainer.

My theory comes from the understanding that people in power do not step down for... whatever. What's your theory?
My theory is that a PA official resigned a week or two after a vulnerability in the voter registration system was found, and that we do not have any reason at this time to suspect the two are related. As more information comes in, I will adjust my beliefs accordingly. And you can have your feelings and your understanding, like a saggy-titted unwed feminist.

They were being offered to register while processing their driver's license.

So they already know.

So where are the numbers that actually voted, I haven't we them.

Has anyone actually investigated this part.

Back