BREAKING: Monster drops Jon Jones' sponsorship....

Jones will be the first to be sponsored by Novo Nordisk and walk around with a Norditropin Flexpro hat, throwing out Flex pens to fans at weighins. Ah, what a glorious sight that would be.

Monster has way too many ingredients that I can't pronounce. That's how I determine how healthy something is.
Thats an absolutely asainine way of looking at things because there's a fuckin ton of ingredients and chemicals you probably can't pronounce either in organic and/or all natural foods:

ingredients-of-all-natural-blueberries-poster.jpeg

Ignorant blanket statements like that are why so many people are mis-informed in nutrition, health, and exercise physiology.

Read up on the naturalistic fallacy.

Thats an absolutely asainine way of looking at things because there's a fuckin ton of ingredients and chemicals you probably can't pronounce either in organic and/or all natural foods:

Ignorant blanket statements like that are why so many people are mis-informed in nutrition, health, and exercise physiology.

Well, I only gave you half my formula. Pronunciation of the ingredients is the one part, and who combined those ingredients is the other half.

Well, I only gave you half my formula. Pronunciation of the ingredients is the one part, and who combined those ingredients is the other half.
But not peer reviewed literature or understandings of the mechanisms of human nutrition?

But not peer reviewed literature or understandings of the mechanisms of human nutrition?
You go read the literature, and I'll stick to what has sustained human beings for thousands of years.

You realize we currently have the longest life expectancy right? Lol
well to be fair there were many long lived peoples throughout ancient times. Many Indigenous cultures and ancient peoples were far healthier than we are today. Books like Nutrition and physical degeneration and Deep nutrition touch upon this.

The low life expectancy for the time periods often was not because of Inadequate nutrition

I don't see Turinabol on that list. Jones defense better go back to the drawing board.

Jones is a monster himself so i don't know why they did this, who else lets a pregnant lady and don't help her? Such a narcissist prick cheater

well to be fair there were many long lived peoples throughout ancient times. Many Indigenous cultures and ancient peoples were far healthier than we are today. Books like Nutrition and physical degeneration and Deep nutrition touch upon this.

The low life expectancy for the time periods often was not because of Inadequate nutrition
Absolutely false.

Nothing but folk-lore and unproven fairy-tail.

I can pronounce that.
Sure you can. The majority of 'stuff I can't pronounce' ingredients in those things are mostly vitamin names and some preservatives. The same stuff in fruit and whatnot. Pure ignorance.

I will say however I've read some studies that show the 'proprietary blends' of herbs will keep your blood pressure and heart rate elevated for hours compared to Coffee so that's a reason to not drink em. I stopped about 6 weeks ago after drinking a few cans a week for over a decade.

Sure you can. The majority of 'stuff I can't pronounce' ingredients in those things are mostly vitamin names and some preservatives. The same stuff in fruit and whatnot. Pure ignorance.

I will say however I've read some studies that show the 'proprietary blends' of herbs will keep your blood pressure and heart rate elevated for hours compared to Coffee so that's a reason to not drink em. I stopped about 6 weeks ago after drinking a few cans a week for over a decade.
Like I said, I don't need to wait for a study to realize energy drinks aren't good for you.
If you want to be a guinea pig, that's on you.

Like I said, I don't need to wait for a study to realize energy drinks aren't good for you.
If you want to be a guinea pig, that's on you.
I never said they were harmless, just your reasoning being very ignorant

Back