Alright im going to say it. I dont mind Luke Thomas.

I don't want to hear conservatism or liberalism from my MMA commentator. These terms shouldn't even come up. That's the problem.

Mighty Mouse just suplex-armbarred someone. How do you shoehorn politics into that? Luke could probably find a way.

I'm just speaking on his general podcasts, not the MMA Beat ones. Everyone claiming him as a SJW when he's really not. Does he lean left? Is he mostly PC? Sure, but he's no Antifa.

Pretty staunchly pro-Luke. I don't agree with some of what he says, but I think he could defend his ideas a lot more soundly than most of the people who criticize him and his views.

I'm not a huge fan of his interviewing; he's competent and has some insightful questions, but is a little too chummy with fighters and comes off sycophantic at times. That being said, he's hands down the best analyst in the business.

mfw sherdoggers are more sensitive and triggered than any of the "sjw cucks" they project onto

He is very opinionated and likes the sound of his own voice, he has a opinion about everything and won't accept if someone has a different opinion. He has a very strong personality and over talks everyone else on the beat, they find it hard to get a word out. His ego is huge. He knows some good BJJ stuff though and techniques, I don't mind if he just talks about that, but everything else is just a ego trip.

I don't want to hear conservatism or liberalism from my MMA commentator. These terms shouldn't even come up. That's the problem.

Mighty Mouse just suplex-armbarred someone. How do you shoehorn politics into that? Luke could probably find a way.

Good thing Luke nor Ariel commentates right?

I find it funny that TS "hated" him at first but kept watching him.

Why continuously subject yourself to something that you don't like?

As far as Luke goes, he's a condescending, knowledgeable, asshole that puts idiots on the internet in their place. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I like his uberness..

hqdefault.jpg
whats crazy is that Ariel is a legit 6'0-6'1. Luke is the American Giant Silva. Dude is just enormous.

I find it funny that TS "hated" him at first but kept watching him.

Why continuously subject yourself to something that you don't like?

As far as Luke goes, he's a condescending, knowledgeable, asshole that puts idiots on the internet in their place. I wouldn't have it any other way.
I didnt hate him. Disliked his opinions on racism. Kept watching mma beat though and saw there was more substance to lukes commentary than sherdog would give credit for.

Making it sound like i enjoyed torturing myself listening to him haha.

Luke is garbage would rather listen to someone taking a shit next to me in the men's stall.

Not a fan. Maybe because I'm jealous that he has my dream job. Getting paid to talk about MMA.

He's an insufferable douche that talks down to people and is very arrogant. That said, I still like listening to him. He typically has good insight if you can get past the personality.

TS loves Luke Thomas and hates gSP. yeah speaks for itself

I like how people try and preempt logical/understandable criticism with statements like this.

'Pol Pot is a swell guy.'

'Flame they will.'

Well, no shit.

Lol, agreed.

As if the predictability of a response somehow undercuts that response.

Back