NFL Discussion v55: NYG receiver tryouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam must have been seeing laptops as he threw that bomb

Did the receiver run the wrong route?
I think he freaked under the pressure. It's gonna likely come out that he hurt himself on that td attempt. Guy doesn't usually crumble under a (picked up) pass rusher

Romo is in the unique position of being a broadcaster...and also being a recently retired, good quarterback in the modern era.

While other Xs and Os guys like Gruden or Mayock subtly inform viewers on the nuance of the game, Romo is so close to the game that he tends to kind of overdue it at times-play calling before the play develops.

I personally like his style. He will calm down and let the action breathe in time.

Seems like a good dude as well. Im a fan so far

Now comes the game ending body blows from Blount.

I think the pressure got him but that vertical camera angle made it look like an easy turn in for the WR.
Benjamin leaned and then chose to go straight.

They weren't on the same page.

If Romo wasn't right all the time, he'd be awful. But he is, so it's informative

He REALLY overdoes it sometimes, but he'll chill a bit with experience

Romo is in the unique position of being a broadcaster...and also being a recently retired, good quarterback in the modern era.

While other Xs and Os guys like Gruden or Mayock subtly inform viewers on the nuance of the game, Romo is so close to the game that he tends to kind of overdue it at times-play calling before the play develops.

I personally like his style. He will calm down and let the action breathe in time.

I agree, I like him a lot so far.

Hes already my favorite.

If Romo wasn't right all the time, he'd be awful. But he is, so it's informative

I appreciate his excitement. He sorta puts himself in different positions and gives you his perspective. Really cool imo

When he starts yelling TIMEOUT or THEY ARE GOING EMPTY FROM THE ONE it is fucking annoying, but he is good at this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back