Alright im going to say it. I dont mind Luke Thomas.

Making it sound like i enjoyed torturing myself listening to him haha.

If I don't like the taste of something, I don't put it in my mouth anymore. Maybe that's just me

i've never listened to any of his interviews or podcasts... only time i've ever heard him talk is during a press conference. he sounds like a complete douche and I can't take anything he says seriously

He rustles the jimmies of red state white boys which this place seems to be full of, and for that I salute him.

Oh and he also knows his shit, nice little bonus.

I wonder where sherdogs get their news from. I mostly read bloody elbow and mma fighting.

If you stop listening to typical Sherdog forum banter and actually listen to his podcast, he's not as much of a libtard as everyone thinks he is. Some of stuff he says is actually pretty conservative, on top of how well knowledgeable and informative on MMA he is. Just don't let Shertard influence you on who you should and shouldn't listen to.

Robin Black on the other hand, he's SJW to the core.

Wait, sherdoggers don't like him because of politics? Who the fuck cares about politics? And btw Rob Black or Luke Thomas would fuck up most of these wannabe alt right sherdogers

Luke is the man I been watching his live chats for couple years

I watched Brendan Schaub and Luke do a podcast together on the night before Conor/Mayweather and became a fan of both.

*ducks for cover*

there's an abundance of pussies on sherdog who idolise donald trump and are fat pasty slobs who want minorities and women suppressed because of their own terrible slobbish existence

I don't mind when he's solely talking about MMA fights, he certainly knows MMA. One of the best, if not the best in the industry in that regard. It's just that he goes off on way, way too many tangents about politics and race that I could not give a fuck about.

This. I like his after show videos, but when he starts going SJW I'm out. Not that it's a big deal, but if he goes on another SJW rant I'm done with him, unsubscribing lol

Back