Premier League Thread 2017/18 v32: Bunch Of Lazy Kernts In Dis Fred Edition.

Are You A Lazy Kernt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so i screamed at my next door neighbour last night lmfao

Begging for pity sex?
That may be quite the scene, imo.
Did the cry for help work in the end?

images

so i screamed at my next door neighbour last night lmfao

Face to face or through the wall? Having shit neighbours is the worst. Even home isn't a true sanctuary if they're really bad.

Face to face or through the wall? Having shit neighbours is the worst. Even home isn't a true sanctuary if they're really bad.
every day she has her music on loud and i can hear it especially if her windows are open. last night at 11:30 i was drunk, pissed off and wanted to sleep but no i can hear her music. so i went downstairs rang her doorbell and she never opens up her door but i think the gist of what i said was

"turn your fucking music down it's 11:30 on a school night. thank you very much"

it got turned off

lmao

not the first time ive told her to turn it down either.

Topless mother is killed when she smashes her head into a lamp post while hanging out of a car window during holiday in Dominican Republic

4541A91000000578-4973276-image-a-25_1507805882870.jpg

4541A91D00000578-4973276-image-m-14_1507805689864.jpg

<{you!}>

every day she has her music on loud and i can hear it especially if her windows are open. last night at 11:30 i was drunk, pissed off and wanted to sleep but no i can hear her music. so i went downstairs rang her doorbell and she never opens up her door but i think the gist of what i said was

"turn your fucking music down it's 11:30 on a school night. thank you very much"

it got turned off

lmao

not the first time ive told her to turn it down either.

What a turd. Well handled Frenzlass.

I would have called the cops and said there's a crazy drunk lady outside banging on my door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back