SBBC : Basketball is coming edition: Do you like pineapple pizza?

Do you like pineapple pizza?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost never order steaks outside anymore, pretty much only time now is when I'm on business in Korea

I can do as good a job at home I order things that I couldn't make or takes incredible effort

I almost never order steaks outside anymore, pretty much only time now is when I'm on business in Korea

I can do as good a job at home I order things that I couldn't make or takes incredible effort
What do you do for a living that brings you to Korea?

sales/product marketing

While youre out and about, see if you can cross the border, take out The Dear Leader and the artillery aimed south, dunk on Rodman, free the people, ink a peace treaty, and give a ride home to the US forces there.

Just a small favor. It really isnt too much to ask, man.

While youre out and about, see if you can cross the border, take out The Dear Leader and the artillery aimed south, dunk on Rodman, free the people, ink a peace treaty, and give a ride home to the US forces there.

Just a small favor. It really isnt too much to ask, man.

I'm really Asian bond

The sales gig is just my cover

I'm really Asian bond

The sales gig is just my cover
tenor.gif

my go to thing to eat when i go out is chicken tenders and fries

literally cant go wrong

If you go out and get chicken tenders and fries then you should just stay home and eat.

What do you do for a living that brings you to Korea?

I hope it's not drinking. There is nothing more inane than the drunken Korean businessman dinner. Korean BBQ, Beer, Soju, then korean bombs (Soju shots in mugs of beer).

You misunderstand.

I pay for good BBQ places plenty. Korean BBQ places are where you cook the food yourself. They have a grill in the middle of the table.

It's kind of like that shitty fundu place The Melting Pot.

I agree. I've had it with Korean BBQ. It's more overrated than Pho.

Its a fun enviornment but the food fucking sucks. It legitimately pissed me off and Im really not a picky guy or hard to please at restaurants.

TRD just crossed off The melting pot from list of places to payoff bet debt.

Lmao @ ever eating at fridays or chilies

What i don't understand is who the fuck goes to TGI Friday's in a place like NYC where the great food places are endless?!?!? There is TGI Fridays on 5th avenue in midtown. how can that place even make the lease payments?

Last edited:
In what category does Red Robin fall when talking about pleb places? Think I've only eaten there once, but the best mall in the area has one, and I always stop in there or BJ's to grab a beer and both of those places seem a lot better than Applebees/Chilis/TGI Fridays

In what category does Red Robin fall when talking about pleb places? Think I've only eaten there once, but the best mall in the area has one, and I always stop in there or BJ's to grab a beer and both of those places seem a lot better than Applebees/Chilis/TGI Fridays

Red Robin is not that bad. Once a year is reasonable. I mean it's no L&L Hawaiian BBQ or Rubio's.

I've only eaten at Appleby's once. We stopped overnight in Midland, MI on our way to my buddy's lakeside resort in Canada and the only place that was open was Appleby's. First off, the size of humans in that plavce was absolutely disgusting. Just about every adult around us was 300+ lbs. It was surreal.

THe food portions were massive. I'm looking at my plate and wondering how they can provide that much food for $8?@?!? The size of patrons suddenly made sense.

That's weird, Applebee's is more of a bar here, usually frequented by 21-25 year olds, they sell half off appetizers after 10, so you can go get 2 apps for like $10 and then they have good drink specials to get shit faced.

Never saw it as a fat people place, I just think besides their apps the food is shit and probably microwaved which is why I never eat actual entrees at places like Applebee's or Chili's

That's weird, Applebee's is more of a bar here, usually frequented by 21-25 year olds, they sell half off appetizers after 10, so you can go get 2 apps for like $10 and then they have good drink specials to get shit faced.

Never saw it as a fat people place, I just think besides their apps the food is shit and probably microwaved which is why I never eat actual entrees at places like Applebee's or Chili's

I've only been once and it was Midland, MI, so make your own conclusions. You get outside of Ann Arbor and you realize really quick Michigan is one the fatter states (with all due respect to Wisconsin).

Edit: Jesus, I just looked up obesity rates in Michigan.

#1 Saginaw county (where that Applebees was) 39% !?!?!

#30 (lowest) Washtenaw county (Ann Arbor), 23%. I'll just throw this out, Washtenaw county includes Yspilanti a much poorer city with a lot of obese folk. According to county public health Ypsilanti has twice the childhood obesity of Ann Arbor (yikes!).

Just a quick look at national numbers, I'm surprised that Michigan is only the 16th fattest state in the US. Would have guessed top 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back