50% of the Muslims between the ages of 15-25 are radical and hostile to French society

yeah i'm not sure anymore. i can see your point and theirs, but i guess i had a bad reaction to the term 'grand imam'. i'm not sure how the whole plan would work out though.

A centralised, hierarchical authority is much easier to deal with. It means they'll have an official relationship, influence and accountability with French Muslim clergy.
It's the Salafists' emphasis on individual interpretation (ijtihad) which opens the door to the most extreme views.

These forums are ramp with what the Muslims have done hundreds of years ago. Of course the Muslims care. Very ignorant statement.

I think it is more what Muslims are currently doing. Which is trying to turn any country they live in into the kind of shithole they fled. As witnessed by theior massive overrepresentation in crime stats all through out Europe.

So ok buddeh. I am sure you talked to radicalized Algerian youths in France to gain this knowledge. I am just waiting for but but the crusades by now.

So agree to disagree.

Last edited:
So that explains why I I've seen more white french immigrants moving here in the last few years. Makes sense. Gonna be hilarious when France devolve into an Islamic shithole and the white flight/brain drain happens. I bet they will make legal immigration even more complicated.

Liberals where highlighting that most of the terror attacks were 2nd/3rd gens,.

This is such a short sighted retarded logic.

Those refugees are going to create many many more 2nd, 3rd 4th etc. Generation. West hating immigrants

The 2nd gen etc ones here now are from presumably better backgrounds as well. Not war refugees...

They're damning their own future

You mean like when up to a million Algerians and their country was destroyed during the 50’s? You reap what you sow.
You reap what you sow? Sounds like you're defending the French here since Muslims obviously took the Maghreb by force.
Or is that where you draw the line for some reason?

So that explains why I I've seen more white french immigrants moving here in the last few years. Makes sense. Gonna be hilarious when France devolve into an Islamic shithole and the white flight/brain drain happens. I bet they will make legal immigration even more complicated.

If they are young graduates, it's probably the lack of employment opportunities in France. The "brain drain" is mostly in the form of those going overseas for advanced education not returning to France due to the lack of pay/employment opportunities.
Which, not coincidentally, is also something the report highlights as contributing to the high rate of "disaffected religiosity" amongst Muslim youth.

You reap what you sow? Sounds like you're defending the French here since Muslims obviously took the Maghreb by force.
Or is that where you draw the line for some reason?
Let me guess - the French was thus liberating them ?

In your view, how long can past sins be used to deflect, relativize or shift the blame from current aggressions before they can be written off?

Nope, but if you were at least consistent with your retarded arguments you would come to the conclusion that they reaped what they sowed - violence.
If Muslims had not taken the Maghreb, Muslims wouldn't have been upset about France taking Algeria from them, since, you know, they wouldn't have been there.
I thought that's how it works?

Last edited:
I think it is more what Muslims are currently doing. Which is trying to turn any country they live in into the kind of shithole they fled. As witnessed by theior massive overrepresentation in crime stats all through out Europe.

So ok buddeh. I am sure you talked to radicalized Algerian youths in France to gain this knowledge. I am just waiting for but but the crusades by now.

So agree to disagree.
Yeah, I remember around 12 years ago, Algerians refugees were burning up cars in Paris. France didn't do a damn thing. They made their own bed.

Nope, but if you were at least consistent with your retarded arguments you would come to the conclusion that they reaped what they sowed - violence.
If Muslims had not taken the Maghreb, Muslims wouldn't have been upset about French taking Algeria from them, since, you know, they wouldn't have been there.
I thought that's how it works?
The people had a choice between paying the jizya or the sword. No different to what the previous rulers had done. But like I said, only wrong when Muslims do it.

Ask the Algerians what they feel about Islam now and ask how they feel about the French occupation.

It's probably 70%. It's anti European white male narrative that defines much of their political beliefs. We know this. I'm glad MI is different. Still probably a lot here, as well, but less serious about it.

If they are young graduates, it's probably the lack of employment opportunities in France. The "brain drain" is mostly in the form of those going overseas for advanced education not returning to France due to the lack of pay/employment opportunities.
Which, not coincidentally, is also something the report highlights as contributing to the high rate of "disaffected religiosity" amongst Muslim youth.
No they are young families, people with teens, one was a former cop. They all admitted in a pc way it was because of Islamic immigration. They wanted to protect their kids from it. You don't have carrier people leaving jobs with great benefits in france for average jobs here for fun.

The people had a choice between paying the jizya or the sword. No different to what the previous rulers had done. But like I said, only wrong when Muslims do it.

Ask the Algerians what they feel about Islam now and ask how they feel about the French occupation.
Maybe we should tax the muzzies since we are the rulers of the west

You think todays radicalized youth give one flying fuck about what happened 70 years ago? Lol.
Do you think black american youth give a fuck about what happened 200 years ago?

200.gif

Back